Season 3 Trailers/Promo Pics

Phoenix Will Rise

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Maya, without a doubt.

Wish it was Monica though -she is on the fast track to being one of my favourite characters, which is pretty amazing since I NEVER normally like the good guys. I just think her character has so much potential, I'd love an ability like that! Really would have liked to have seen more of her in S2. Keeping my fingers crossed for S3.

Yep, it's Maya. ;)

Maybe they want to put her in the promo now to make up for the fact that they're gonna kill her off. So she'll never have another chance to be in a promo. :lol:

said like a true sarmy member! love it!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure I have said it somewhere before, but those portraits with the grey backgrounds are REALLY shabby.

I had to clean dust spots off the ZQ one which, without being biased is one of the best of the lot.

The shadows are AWFUL! They are far to harsh, the lighting is totally flat, and worst of all, would you look at the floor Adrian is standing on! Obviously everyone has been walking on it with their shoes on and the photographer didn't think to clean it up. Fine, if you are doing a waist upwards shot, but to do a full body shot and not clean the floor is such a basic yet massive error!

NBC should have done some major photoshop jobs on these before releasing them, if not re-shooting the whole thing.

The cast themselves look fantastic, but technically, the photographer has let them all down. I like seeing photos of the cast, but I find these quite disappointing. I expected much better quality from NBC. :dance:

In short, they should have hired me. :D

...one day Natalie, one day......

I'm sure I have said it somewhere before, but those portraits with the grey backgrounds are REALLY shabby.

I had to clean dust spots off the ZQ one which, without being biased is one of the best of the lot.

The shadows are AWFUL! They are far to harsh, the lighting is totally flat, and worst of all, would you look at the floor Adrian is standing on! Obviously everyone has been walking on it with their shoes on and the photographer didn't think to clean it up. Fine, if you are doing a waist upwards shot, but to do a full body shot and not clean the floor is such a basic yet massive error!

NBC should have done some major photoshop jobs on these before releasing them, if not re-shooting the whole thing.

The cast themselves look fantastic, but technically, the photographer has let them all down. I like seeing photos of the cast, but I find these quite disappointing. I expected much better quality from NBC. :D

In short, they should have hired me. :D

thats right mr quinto ...if you would just like to start unbutton....

:P

hehe ....its funny cause its true lol

The cast themselves look fantastic, but technically, the photographer has let them all down. I like seeing photos of the cast, but I find these quite disappointing. I expected much better quality from NBC. :poki:

In short, they should have hired me. :dance:

thats right mr quinto ...if you would just like to start unbutton....

:angry:

hehe ....its funny cause its true lol

Sadly, in his case it is true, I WOULD be the stereotypical pervy photographer!!! M'wahahaha! *letch letch :thumbup: *

And of course you would invite the whole SArmy to come watch the shoot, yes?:whistling: