What did everyone buy & Who Did You Meet ?

Krypto

same as always at the end of every show have to include this thread, so who did you meet and what did you buy ?

I met james marsters, bruce boxleitner and neil marshall.

and i bought a superman graphic novel and 4 superman comics

I bought one of those Battle damaged Enterpirse E models, great sound effects.

Got my script signed by Connor Trinneer, he was ok but seemed a little tired....

Lea signed a pic of herself for me as I thought like the Howard the Duck pic on offe (well the movie is quite old) and plus my fiance prefered her in Space Camps, so it was a nice all round pic....

And Teryl signed my group shot, only need Don to sign it now..

Thats about it, though if you want me to be ott, bought some hear stuff from Boots as well :wub:

Oh and I didn't come home with a single 'Me To You' Bear, which was a shock as there is a stall that sells them at the events, and I usually buy 1 or 2 or 5 :D

:headscratch:

LLAP :wub:

Edited by zebredy

I had autographs from:

Natalia Tena

Bruce Boxleitner

Max Grodenchik

Katheryn Scott

Brian Cant

Jennie Linden

(in that order)

and had a photo shoot with James Marsters.

Didn't buy anything!

I met james marsters, bruce boxleitner and neil marshall.

^^ was with him for them... Myself, met Max and Tawney... and Photoshoot with JB. Didn't buy anything :hathor:

I met James Marsters and John Barrowman, and I bought a replica King Leonidas' Spartan Helmet from "300" :hathor:

I saw that helmet I was gunna buy it hehe.

I just got James to sign my buffy dvd, and ran to hmv, bought the exorcist, and had linda sign that :)

got autographs from

Teryl Rothery

Connor Trinneer (a real gent. Very pleasant to talk to and posed for photo) :dance:

Nicholas Courtney

Colin Baker ( wanted photos with both these people, but camara started to play up)

Dave Prowse :dance:

James Masters (another gent. Made the effort to sake hands. Twice) :YAHOO:

Eve Myles ( Gorgeous and charming) :hathor::YAHOO:

Todd Bridges (such a pleasant guy. Spent ages talking to him. If your going on mon, go see him) :YAHOO:

Paul McGillion (What a guy. Chatted for a good while,when he found out we were scottish, sorry if you were behind us in the queue) :YAHOO: :dance :borg:

Bought photo shoots with John Barrowman, Eve Myles and Paul McGillion

I got a necklace from the gothic stall, and a Return of the Jedi script for my dad.

I met:

James Marsters (photo session as well)

John Barrowman (photo session as well)

Eve Myles

Kai Owen

Paul McGillion (photo session as well)

Conner Trinneer

I also met Linda Blair and June Whitfield as i was the photographer for the weekend for my group.

I met Dave Prowse, Kenny Baker and Tawny Cypress.

I bought a replica kryptonion key from Smallville for £5 and I also bought a Light saber construction kit which lights up blue, green and red so it was 3 in 1 and a bargain at £40.

Met Mark Ryan, found him to be a nice chap and a real gent, and had my photo with him, as well as him signing a photo of Nasir.

Bought a few posters (2001, Twin Peaks FWWM and Mad Max) as well as a neat X-Files montage.

Had a great time, roll om CM14.

I had 4 shoots:

James[turned out best], Tawney[i think I may have been her last one, she was sitting down when I ran in. I did apologise. The Nice photoshoot lady took 2 pics, probably cause my gob was open in the 1st one.lol], John[That one was a bit rushed, and I did not come out very nice on my part. John looked nice though], Santiago Cabrera[Had 1 at Eclipse, so my excuse is that as I had one with him sporting the beard, I needed one without. Who believes me?:angel:]

8 Guests for auto's:

John, Kai and Eve:The Front of my Torchwood Complete Seson 1 boxset[didn't smear.YAY].

Natalia Tena:Harry Potter:OOTP dvd cover.

Connor Trineer:Star Trek Enterprise Season 1 episode booklet.

James Marsters:Angel Season 5 boxset, Buffy Season 5 Boxset, Smallville Season 5 boxset.

Santiago Cabrera:A Heroes Group shot.

Tawney Cypress:Heroes Group shot, and the Heroes Vol 1 Graphic Novel.

Edited by bonniesrg

James Marsters (Photo Shoot as Well)

Tawney Cypress - a picture signed and my heroes picture as well

Santiago Cabrera - Same as Tawney

Eve Myles (Photo Shoot as Well)

John Barrowman (Photo Shoot as Well)

Kai Owen

Kelly Stables (Best guest ever, got 2 pics with her on sat and sun she recognised me as well. Wish i could of gone on mon to have a photoshoot with her)

Paul Mcgillian (Photo Shoot as well)

Lea Thompson

teryl rothery

Hattie Hayridge

Bought 4 pics as well of Hayden panettierre, Scarlet Johansson, Eva Longoria and Elisha Cuthbert. Wish i could of found a kelly stables one.

Edited by chrisrus

I got autographs from Teryl Rothery, Tawny Cypress, Eve Myles, Amy Manson and Heather Craney. Missed out a John Barrowman because even though I have been to Milton Keynes umpteen times in the last 10 years (I had a girlfriend from there and I go at least once a year for Collectormania) I still cannot navigate the damn place and ended up being late. I got a virtual ticket of 1250 and seeing as after lunch he was still on 1-250 I gave up and slipped to my backups instead. If they opened up the queue later one don't tell me I don't want to know. ;)

I finally managed to get a Punisher skull t-shirt in large after trying since Collectormania 8. They always seemed to be sold out of large by the time I found the dealer selling them. I grabbed an X-Men t-shirt while I was there. I also got some space putty as gifts for friends and family. I just can't go somewhere and not buy gifts for people. After all that the autos and the plaques for them and all the money I spent in 'Lets Eat' and 'Costas' I'm broke.

Edited by Captain Kibble