What did everyone buy & Who Did You Meet ?

Krypto

I bought a Marauder's map and pocky.

I met Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Santiago Cabrera, James Marsters and Kai Owen and they were all awesome!

ahh i was so tempted by the marauders map!! Im annoyed i didn't get one now!

I met Leslie Phillips(what a gent!)... Hattie Heyridge(lovely woman) and of course Kelly Stables (SSCCHWIIIIING!! :wub::wub::wub: )

Had a photoshoot with june and Leslie.

oh and bought a whoppa meal from burger king...lol(just to try and dry up alcohol) :D

Autos:

I got most of them on Monday as I wasn't crewing that day

James Masters (just before he left)

Kai Owen (Lovely man)

John Barrowman (A friend got this for me)

Eve Myles (A friend got this for me)

Mark Ryan (Had a wonderful chat to him about the new Robin Hood and shooting longbows)

Bruce Boxleitner (Jo who was selling his photos twisted my arm behind my back as I'd really finished getting photos by then) :poki:

Matt Ripley (meercat moment some of female the crew on the forum will know what I mean)

The two Torchwood girls - sorry can't remember names at the moment

June Whitfield - she signed my RADA book - and told me she didn't like the photo Cambridge Jones had taken of her!

Tawny Cypress - What a lovely lady.

Brought:

SFX bag - I've already got a subscription although I was able to blag an Iron Man T-Shirt

2 Doctor Who Graphics (American)

1 10th Doctor Graphic

Pink Aristocat T-Shirt

Food!

I was sat with Charles Fleishner (?spelling) on Saturday as his guest assistant - had a hoot

Spent too much but had a wonderful time.

Edited by Dragon Home

I got autos from: Nat T, Tawny C, and Santiago C. Was gonna get Bumblebee's but he was really busy when I was there.

I bought: A Tonks bust, a Heroes black and white framed pic (which I got signed), a big pic of Bumblebee and a big pic of Tonks (which I also got signed) and my boyfriend bought a Luke Skywalker lightsabre.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I got a photo session with Nat Tena which I loved.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

John Barrowman photo shoots (2), James Marsters photo shoots (2 (one saturday one sunday)), Eve Myles photoshoot, Autographs John and Eve on Torchwood DVD covers - personalised, the third one was autographed by Gareth at LFACC 07 again personalised. Party Ticket. Best purchase a pair of black slippers, they were sooooo comfy!.

i bought 2 large photos,one of james marsters in torchwood looking more than a bit yummy :( and one of john and james in torchwood standing back to back,i then got them both 2 sign it :P also had a photo shoot with john,did the james one last time and didn't want to appear greedy or like a stalker..lol

regards

sharon

Edited by shazz501

Photos:

John Barrowman

James Marsters

Eve Myles

Autos:

James Marsters (8 x 10 of him holding the guns in the bar from kiss kiss bang bang)

Kai Owen (8 x 10 of him on his own & 8 x 10 of him and eve)

Tawny Cypress (8 x 10 of her & 8 x 10 of her and santiago)

Santiago Cabrera (8 x 10 of him & got him to sign the 8 x 10 tawny had signed as well)

Eve Myles (8 x 10 of her & got her to sign the 8 x 10 that kai had signed as well)

John Barrowman (8 x 10 of him in the tunnel & got him to sign my aladin panto programme)

Bought:

Didnt get much time to look around the stalls, did it once i think. Kill Bill volumes 1 & 2 on dvd

On the stalls I bought

A Heroes lunchbox[those metal ones].

2 sets of the Heroes stamps badges I already had the 3rd one to complete the set.

A box of the autograph pouches.

A 19x20 autograph pouch.

And an 8x10 pic of Maya and Alejandro in the desert.....oh and it also had Sylar in the pic wearing a black wifebeater[which had nothing whatsoever to do with me buying the pic :angel: ].

I met:-

James masters got a 8x10 auto

Eve Myles got a pic signed and a photo shoot done

John B 8x10 signed

Kai O 8x10 signed

Tawny and santiago to sign a 8x10

Didn't but anything except food and drink :whistling:

My husband was acting as my "driver" for the day, and while I was having the time of my life with JB, he was busy buying X-Files bits and pieces, especially some lovely photos of Gillian Anderson B) He was really thrilled to have found them :thumbup:

Me and wifey got auto's:

Santiago - 8x10 of him with Tawny ( such a sweet lovely guy. Told us he'd come back for more cos he enjoyed Eclipse - said it was so much fun :D ) We also had snap took with him.

Tawny - 8x10 with Santiago, and my Heroes poster which already has Santiago's auto (she was so nice - happy and friendly, with a killer smile - made sure I snuggled up for snap with her :D )

Nat Tena - 8x10 just to me, whilst wifey took a snap (again, so nice and friendly despite lack of sleep and fact she was finding whole day surreal!)

We brought some Heroes Trading card and Nightmare Before Xmas film reel card for friends birthday on Saturday, and lunch in TGI's on Sunday whilst watching footie (Stoke City in the Premiership - Go Potters!!)

Met Lea Thompson and had all my old stuff signed plus a new photo - First time I have ever that the "other" box ticked on "number of autographs" ticket . . little embarrassing. I have already posted all over the place about how wonderful meeting Lea Thompson was for me ... so I won't go into it again!:D

Met June Whitfield - who was lovely and a living legend

Got up close and personal with Sylvester Mccoy as I was taking snaps of my other 'alf getting an autograph - He is a born entertainer that man.

Bought half of a Yoda Force FX lightsaber . . well purchased the whole thing but was "treated" to half of it.

Bought various Indiana Jones Adventure Heroes, a new wave Indy action figure, a set of Indy postcards

My brother (bless him) bought me a set of Indy heritage cards, an Indy lego keyring

Can you see a theme ... roll on May 22nd!!

I had photoshoots with:

John Barrowman

James Marsters

Eve Myles

Autos from:

James Marsters x2 (on a 8x10 of Spike, and a pic of him and john from torchwood)

John Barrowman x2 (on an 8x10 of him in a very pretty suit, and on my torchwood pic of him and james)

Eve Myles (on a trchwood 8x10)

Tawny Cypress (on an 8x10 of her and Santiago)

Santiago (on the same 8x10 as Tawny, even though id already met him at eclipse)

Brought some Spike trading cards, latest SFX magazine, about 4 autograph covers and a happy meal from mcdonalds XD

I got my poems signed by:

Kelly Stables

Natalia Tena

Lea Thompson

Nancy Allen

Tawny Cypress

Eve Myles

Teryl Rothery

Jennie Linden

It may have appeared to anyone who witnessed it that i was trying to force Linda Blair to sign the poem when she had already said no, the truth is a weird panic took over me and i was desperately trying to say something that might make her change her mind.

I`d like to apologise to Linda Blair and the lady who was sat next to her at the table and i truly hope i didn`t offend either of you. I would have gone back and apologised to clear up the matter on the day but i had nothing else to get signed and i knew i couldn`t just walk up to the table. My apologies again.

I had written one for Kathryn Leigh Scott but didn`t take it because she had been announced as monday only. When i glanced across and saw her sitting next to Jennie Linden just as i was leaving, i think shocked and gutted would best describe it.