Latest Guest Announcement: KAI OWEN

showmasters

its so tempting to buy a torchwood cast shot to get signed- but i cant afford it XD

That thought entered my mind when Eve was announced .. and now it's calling me louder :uhoh:

I know! I have a little voice saying 'buy one' and then i have my wallet that says 'no bloody way' XD i have 140 quid to spend at C13, and its not stretching far enough ^_^

i dont have anything like that signed though- only 8x10s for all other autos ive ever brought, so id like them on 8x10s, but then id want a cast shot as well :smile: im already making sacrifices, as there are soooo many people i wanna see that i have to chose the main ones and sacrifice some :D

Edited by Emmeh

Awesome. I know Kai really enjoyed himself last time, so I'm glad he's coming back (means I did my job correctly :D). I would advise SM to try an obtain some different photos from last time, a few more generic/ serious torchwood ones. The ones before were acceptable, but unfortunatly, non of them really expressed Kai's real character. Shame I'm not working Sunday or Monday :'(