HUGE guest announcement tonight at 7pm!

showmasters

ITS A TYPO - When they say HUGE they mean HUGH

Hugh Laurie, Hugh Lloyd, Hugh Jackman, Hugh Jarse, Hugh safraidofthebigbadwolf

I know who it is - I'm off to the bookies to put £10 on it being aaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh............

........seriously - I reckon its Rick Astley

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Prowse? Richard Kiel? Peter Mayhew? Sala Baker? They are all pretty huge!
Yeah. :blush:;) I suppose someone was bound to say that at some stage. It wouldnt be a traditional big guest announcment otherwise... :whistling:;)

God, nicky, you are such an annoyance on these forums. Always poking your nose in where it's not wanted with your pathetic avatar. Go away will you!

It's like raaaaaaaaain on your wedding day <_< ......

Dave Prowse? Richard Kiel? Peter Mayhew? Sala Baker? They are all pretty huge!
Yeah. :blush:;) I suppose someone was bound to say that at some stage. It wouldnt be a traditional big guest announcment otherwise... :whistling:;)

God, nicky, you are such an annoyance on these forums. Always poking your nose in where it's not wanted with your pathetic avatar. Go away will you!

It's like raaaaaaaaain on your wedding day <_< ......

That's just pleasureing bad luck... But that's an entirely different argument to be had.

I reckon it's LOTR related myself. Christopher Lee would be amazing, or Sean Austin, however, my actual guess is Ian McKellen, he'd fit the "HUGE" tag for me and he's done LOADS of stuff so loads of people would appreciate him :whistling:

Oh bloody hell! You know EVERY SINGLE TIME you post one of these "tonight at 7pm" announcements, it happens to be the one night of the month when I'm going for a meal at 6:30.

*stamps foot petulantly*

That's bad luck (though some on here may say it's ironic!!)...

huge and "realistic" I would say... MARK HAMILL, HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN, CHRISTOPHER LEE, RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, STAN LEE, CHRISTOPHER LLOYD ?! maybe ROGER MOORE ?! KEVIN SMITH, SCOTT BAKULA, TERENCE STAMP, JOHN CARPENTER ?! MISTER T ?? SETH GREEN, MICHAEL KEATON ?! WESLEY SNIPES before goin in jail ?!

my special crazy guess of the day would be SIGOURNEY WEAVER

My guess?

Ed Norton - he is the Hulk after all - he's pretty huge!!

By the way - if you guys have got Harrison Ford, I may just soil myself.

Edited by sagart

Im sure everyone would appreciate Harrison Ford, but less his price

Think it's one that almost everyone should be able to appreciate!!!! :whistling:

that part is interesting, should be someone with more than one cult movie role, in various kind of films. Maybe someone like John Hurt or Samuel L Jackson :headscratch: