Gareth David-Lloyd. (Please.)

Tya

Please please please GDL! Having JB and GDL at the same event would be amazing. He's gonna be at Another Event which is a few hours from me but Another Event has a billion people and I like the smaller cons better. Please GDL!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please please please GDL! Having JB and GDL at the same event would be amazing. He's gonna be at Another Event which is a few hours from me but Another Event has a billion people and I like the smaller cons better. Please GDL!

Exactly! D*C isn't all that close to me, but I've been before, and it's too huge for me. The smaller cons are so much nicer, and Gareth would be such a lovely addition to The Hub. :)

After seeing him at the rift and winning the up close and personal session with him i will say he is a defo must have at the HUB...no doubt about it. He is a top guy and his weird and hilarious antics are well worth having him for. A genuine guy too and it won't be Torchwood without him there.

After seeing him at the rift and winning the up close and personal session with him i will say he is a defo must have at the HUB...no doubt about it. He is a top guy and his weird and hilarious antics are well worth having him for. A genuine guy too and it won't be Torchwood without him there.

Weird and hilarious - two very good reasons for his being added :smile:

What a prize! How lucky are you?!

Weird and hilarious gets my vote too :P

Gareth is a really great guy, have meet him at the rift convention which wasd a great day out and also has a great singing voice.

have been to two of his gigs so far in Cardiff and Abergavenny, each time driving from london and seeing him again on the 22nd june in Newport.

Brillient singer and got to chat for a bit after, very down to earth and even bought my friend mandy a beer for her birthday as it was that day up in the middle of nowhere up in the welsh countryside of Abergavenny.

Would love to have him at the hub, and him andf john on stage for a A&G would be great for all Torchwood fans and prob fanfiction writers too as im sure we can get some info out of them.

Anyone else a Fan of Gareth's Music and his band Blue Gillespie ??

xxxx

Edited by Flames of a Phoenix

Gareth is a really great guy, have meet him at the rift convention which wasd a great day out and also has a great singing voice.

have been to two of his gigs so far in Cardiff and Abergavenny, each time driving from london and seeing him again on the 22nd june in Newport.

Brillient singer and got to chat for a bit after, very down to earth and even bought my friend mandy a beer for her birthday as it was that day up in the middle of nowhere up in the welsh countryside of Abergavenny.

Would love to have him at the hub, and him andf john on stage for a A&G would be great for all Torchwood fans and prob fanfiction writers too as im sure we can get some info out of them.

Anyone else a Fan of Gareth's Music and his band Blue Gillespie ??

xxxx

Me :D

I was at The Point where i first heard him sing, then Celtic Blues that he did with JM, The Rift, SW&A and Blues Day, and i'll be at TJ's ^_^

I was a fan of GDL's music before i'd really watched TW properly :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

unless hes been tranquilised,just leave him in wales :blink:

:poki: I knew as soon as I saw ur name attached to this topic, it wouldn't be something too nice :dance:

Edited by DavidB

Just thought it wasn't fair that there was nobody begging for him. So, here I am. Begging.

I don't think it'd be too hard to bring him here either, judging by the number of conventions he's done so far, he seems to love meeting fans!

yh, i agree, he goes to loads of conventions so why not this one? pleeeeeese can we have gareth david-lloyd go! pleeeeeeeeesssssseeeeeeeee!!:YAHOO::YAHOO:

May i be the only person who is now slightly worried by all of this guest goings on.....now that Torchwood starts filming in August.....ok so it's only 5 episodes but will the filming be finished before October....i own a shooting schedule from series one and it takes just over 3 weeks to film one episode....my fingers are crossed cos if filming don't finish in time we could end up with a short guest list but i sure as heck hope not.

• Moderators

Not much point being worried really. Things can always be worked into schedules etc. But at the same time they always run the risk of having work committments.

It's not something you should stress over though. They'll try their best to work around any problems that may arise :dance: