Gareth David-Lloyd. (Please.)

Tya

Just thought it wasn't fair that there was nobody begging for him. So, here I am. Begging.

I don't think it'd be too hard to bring him here either, judging by the number of conventions he's done so far, he seems to love meeting fans!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely. Though I'm pretty sure a number of Jack/Ianto fans would say "No, no, I know I paid for this, but I just want those two on the picture! I do not want to stand between them!". Not me, of course, not me.

Edited by Tya

I agree, begging can never hurt and i personally would love to see him there, preferably with John cause they would be brilliant together for a photo. lol :YAHOO:

That would be...ahem... :YAHOO:

Absolutely. Though I'm pretty sure a number of Jack/Ianto fans would say "No, no, I know I paid for this, but I just want those two on the picture! I do not want to stand between them!". Not me, of course, not me.

How about one of each. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll echo the plea to bring Gareth to the Hub - he's incredibly fan friendly and his talks are hilarious.

And a joint photosession with John when they're both shiny and fresh rather than about to drop dead of sheer exhaustion in the wee small hours of the morning would be lovely!

I come to join the queue of begging fangirls for Gareth at The Hub. Pleeeeeaaassse!! Maybe he can even be party of Saturday night entertainment? *hint hint*

I also join the queue, even if I can't make it. It would be fab if he was there. Or Burn Gorman.

Good god...

I'm afraid I have to hate you now. :D

:poki::poki: LOL !!!!

A picture like this you mean :(

Those poor boys look so tired on that photo!

Indeed after filming all day :D

I'll echo the plea to bring Gareth to the Hub - he's incredibly fan friendly and his talks are hilarious.

And a joint photosession with John when they're both shiny and fresh rather than about to drop dead of sheer exhaustion in the wee small hours of the morning would be lovely!

Mmmm the pic was taken at 20:16 in the evening, Gareth had just finished filming elsewhere and John was waiting to go on set but had spent the last hour or so standing around chatting to the fans. ;)