Latest guest announcement Patrick Stewart

showmasters

Will be meeting him even if it means a repeat of getting up at some god-forsaken time of the morning.

If you read this SM, any chance of 10x8's of Patrick in the Simpsons Stonecutters episode?

Failing that, anyone know if these are available?

• Showmasters Admin

Will there be any limits on how long he'll sign for this time, and more importantly, will the organisers pass that information on well in advance of the show?!!!

we did say he is there for the day

jason :D

Photo Op this time?
I seriously doubt that seeing as he'll be swamped by fans for only being there one day. I want to meet him but dont like my chances cos he's only one day.:P

hay nicky do you ever have something good to say mate you are never positive, thank god we do not look on life that way as we would never run events

Jason :D

Photo Op this time?
I seriously doubt that seeing as he'll be swamped by fans for only being there one day. I want to meet him but dont like my chances cos he's only one day.:YAHOO:

hay nicky do you ever have something good to say mate you are never positive, thank god we do not look on life that way as we would never run events
Well I've always loved the movie guests you get. Anyway, I'm just going on what I heard Stewart's last appearence at LFCC was like - sooo many fans. Also I'm just trying to be realistic about my hopes of meeting him as I wouldnt wanna get up at like 4am only to miss out on a VT but we'll see. Edited by nicky

All you need now is Shatner (what with Malcolm McDowell being there too) and you can have a mini Star Trek Generations final showdown reunion! :dance:

And add Zachary Quinto, just because he's going to be in Star Trek :YAHOO: Yes, I know that's not Generations :dance:

And add Zachary Quinto, just because he's going to be in Star Trek :dance: Yes, I know that's not Generations :P

Your reasons for getting Zach along are getting weaker :P

There are no weak reasons in inviting Zachary. I think he should be a guest at The Hub, I know he's not in Torchwood but it's Zach, so who cares. :YAHOO:

To be honest I didnt get there mega early for Patrick Stewart last year (maybe a couple of hours before they show opened) and I still got to meet him. That was with him only doing three hours or whatever it was in the end.

I guess it was helped by the Heroes guests distracting so many people but I'm not sure 4am starts are going to be necessary.

• 1 month later...