Guest Postponed

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard, I'm from Belgium but the rest is right, lol. He was the only reason I was going, the only reason I wanted to go to London in the first place, meh. There's no way in hell my mom will take me in September, that and I can't even if I wanted to. Uni starts the 22nd of September. Well, this week is going from bad to worse.

It is a bit of a gutter but look at it this way... would you rather meet Michael at CM13 and have Lex not be involved in the season 7 finale of Smallville (which is sure to be a belter) or wait a few months and see him at CM14 when you'll be able to talk to him about the season 7 finale?!?!? The defence rests your honour! :P

BTW... to further re-inforce my claim that the final episode of Smallville Season 7 will be fan-frigging-tastic the title of the episode is actually called "Superman"! :P (Not a spoiler since it's the published name of the episode and it could mean anything! I don't know any more than that so don't ask! ;))

I also feel a bit sorry for Jola... credit card refund woman to the rescue yet again! :o

I was really looking forwrd to meeting him!

Work is work.

Will be fantastic to meet him at C14 maybe i'll have a better job by then and spend more on him!

:)

C14 it is!

Woo Hoo Michael have fun Filming the Finale

It is a bit of a gutter but look at it this way... would you rather meet Michael at CM13 and have Lex not be involved in the season 7 finale of Smallville (which is sure to be a belter) or wait a few months and see him at CM14 when you'll be able to talk to him about the season 7 finale?!?!? The defence rests your honour! :D

BTW... to further re-inforce my claim that the final episode of Smallville Season 7 will be fan-frigging-tastic the title of the episode is actually called "Superman"! :D (Not a spoiler since it's the published name of the episode and it could mean anything! I don't know any more than that so don't ask! :YAHOO:)

I also feel a bit sorry for Jola... credit card refund woman to the rescue yet again! :thumbup:

where did you hear its called superman. kryptonsite says its called arctic