Latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT? You know how Alice K cancelled on me in manchester..........o:)

Nice try Jess :blush:

You said i'd get a good job.....lets be honest what could be better......Michael, Pual M, Teryl and Connor i guess come a close 2nd

Oh My God, wow! I so wish I could go to Milton Keynes but I can't, please bring him to Manchester :blink:

P.S: I'm really happy for all of you who get to meet him and extremely jealous :D Have a good time.

Great guest Collectormania, great guest please could you try and arrange him to come to Manchester, he's never done a Manchester signing before so all the Manchester Fans would have a "first time" meeting of him.

OMG.................you've got a real scoop here SM.

John is a very busy man at the moment.

He's got a tour coming up, he's doing 'I'd Do Anything' and then he's off to Canada for there version of Maria !!! Plus TW series 3 is due to start filming in the summer.

I've met him a few times now and he's awesome, so down to earth and friendly.

What with JM, Michael Rosumbaum and Lea Thompson you just made me a very happy and skint girl !!!!! :blink::D:dance:

I'm in awe :dance::dance::dance:

Now we need Gareth David-Lloyd or maybe not 'cause i think i'll pass out from all the lovelyness :dance:

Well done SM :wub:

Edited by hells childe 17

• Showmasters Admin

Nice try Jess :blink:

You said i'd get a good job.....lets be honest what could be better......Michael, Pual M, Teryl and Connor i guess come a close 2nd

I think I'm going to have to start an SM Lotto to decide this one, trust me the list of crew wanting this job will be longer than one of my arms :D

• Moderators

Nice try Jess :D

I think I'm going to have to start an SM Lotto to decide this one, trust me the list of crew wanting this job will be longer than one of my arms :dance:

I bet lol, he'd be a great guest to sit with :blink:

Nice try Jess :angel:

I think I'm going to have to start an SM Lotto to decide this one, trust me the list of crew wanting this job will be longer than one of my arms :poki:

I bet lol, he'd be a great guest to sit with :(

Can I go in that SM lotto...I've met him a very lot..but I'm very very selfish about these things! Hell I'll sell my kids or whatever...