• Deirdre Quinn ... Tina
    • Danielle Savre ... Jackie Wilcox
    • Rena Sofer ... Heidi Petrelli
    • Jayma Mays ... Charlie Andrews

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how many folk have voted for Kristen, even though she's only done a few eps of S2.

Are there Veronica Mars fans voting too?

(Cos if they are knowledgeable, then I'd be surprised that they're waiting for her to attend a con!)

I'm knowledgeable also, hee, and am not waiting for this one :D but that doesn't stop me wanting her here too! You can never see too much Kristen :blink: Having her at a con with the Heroes cast would just be too awesome, and I'm sure she'd have a ton of fun.

I kinda love how she's completely dominating the entire poll :D

Very interesting how close Zach/Masi/Ali are. I wasn't expecting Ali to be ahead of Zach! Not for any particular reason, I just thought Zach would be waaay ahead on this.

Don't get me wrong - I can put up with her twice! I just hope enough folks get to see her earlier! :P

I wonder whether the 50+ people who have voted for Kristin are just being stupid and not realising she's doing another unnamed event in June, as opposed to just hoping to meet her at Eclipse 2 and not going to any other events.

There's no need to be rude.

Besides that, what's wrong with wanting to see someone twice?

I wonder whether the 50+ people who have voted for Kristin are just being stupid and not realising she's doing another unnamed event in June, as opposed to just hoping to meet her at Eclipse 2 and not going to any other events.

No we're not dumb, the event she's doing that won't be named for obvious reasons only lets you get OFFICIAL stuff signed.

I "personally" didnt opt for her in the choices but dont think its "stupid" to want to see her, after all the section is headed" who do you want to meet at Eclipse 2?"

Looks like there is alot who does want to meet Kristen

Edited by zues

There's nothing wrong with wanting to meet someone more than once, you know. We do have personal favourites among the Heroes cast and not just a uniform admiration of them all equally. :WINCE:

Also, there are some who are spending over £1000 for cons this year already and may not be able to afford to fit another one in. For me, it's not stupidity, rather a lack of funds.

And why would you even call people stupid, just because they don't know about her coming to another event? (other than to be plain rude, that is.) It may be ignorance of the other event, but that kind of ignorance doesn't make one stupid, just uninformed.

Plenty of us aren't stupid, and I will be seeing her there, but there is a big difference in the events. If they manage to get Kristen to this one, I will be far more excited about seeing her at this one than the other.

I'm sure if Zach was doing an event in June without any of the other Heroes cast members, people would still want him at this one too. It's the interaction between the guests that I love, and I think there are a lot of people who want to see Kristen at a Heroes based event with the cast, and not a VM one. Nothing wrong with that!

I'm kinda sad that Hayden isn't doing so well in the poll :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

Nice little plug there for this unnamed event :D

Not sure calling people stupid is a good way of encouraging them to attend the event though :D

Edited by Too Tall

It was hard to choose, but I picked Masi, George and Jayma :) I put Masi and Jayma down to eating a couple of pancakes while I was choosing. And George... I can't seem to get his big grin out of my head! :D

Woah, Kristen has a lotta fans! :blink:

If there's one thing I learned from the first Eclipse con, it's that it doesn't really matter which guests we get in the end - it'll still be a great weekend. Whoever we get will probably turn out to be wonderful, even if we hadn't thought we were interested in meeting them in the first place.

I'd love Zach to turn up this time, but I'd also like David to come back, so we can actually ask him questions about his role in Heroes without worrying about spoilers ruining it for other attendees.

Zachary Quinto should go without saying :wub:

Unspecial Ando! Best sidekick currently.

George Takei and Nichelle Nichols, more for Star Trek TOS, but that would be sweet!

Also Malcolm McDowell, greatest villain actor out there.

Jimmy Jean-Louis for being an inspirational person!