Free group photo shoot with you and the guests at Lockdown

Absolutely. Ive had my gripes about this event but im accepting it more now and realise that Jasons doing everything humanly possible and then some to make up for the bad things happening. If you could either be on here Jason, or working on guests, I know what id rather you were doing! People who are arguing against you or insulting you personally will never be convinced so dont waste your valuable time. Good luck!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

This is why I'm often so vocal about things - I'd rather I come across as the argumentative "butt kisser" or whatever, rather than having to let Jason et al know what's going on in this section or wherever else.

Fact is their time is far better spent organising the events. Granted, there'll be certain things they do need to respond to, but on the whole it's a waste of their time.

exactly, its sad to think that while most of us really appresiate what they are doing the 2 or 3 people that dont and come on here only to argue and sh!t stir waste jasons time and makes him feel really bad, i really appresiate David B and his skills of moderating! :lol: you deserve a medal TBH :D

This is why I'm often so vocal about things - I'd rather I come across as the argumentative "butt kisser" or whatever, rather than having to let Jason et al know what's going on in this section or wherever else.

Fact is their time is far better spent organising the events. Granted, there'll be certain things they do need to respond to, but on the whole it's a waste of their time.

I'm so vocal because, as one of Jason's so called "lawyers", I fully expect to be receiving the pay of a lawyer soon :o

I'm so vocal because, as one of Jason's so called "lawyers", I fully expect to be receiving the pay of a lawyer soon :o

ah, but you're working Pro Bono...didnt anyone tell you? lol

My God, the voice of reason!!

Im not going to this event but this thread is winding me up!! Nobody has lost anything! Everyone going has gained!! Yay!!

Its not unfair, its a GIFT!! Thanks for supporting the event!! Please try not to be ungrateful... and wipe your feet on the mat! Mind the door doesnt hit you in the bottom..etc

:D

I'm not going eaither, and i competely agree with you!!!!!!!

Leanne darling, I do love you, you know that, but I really wish people that arent coming to this event and were never going to, would stop telling everyone else how to think. You just dont know how you'd react till you're put in the situation.

My God, the voice of reason!!

Im not going to this event but this thread is winding me up!! Nobody has lost anything! Everyone going has gained!! Yay!!

Its not unfair, its a GIFT!! Thanks for supporting the event!! Please try not to be ungrateful... and wipe your feet on the mat! Mind the door doesnt hit you in the bottom..etc

:chair:

I'm not going eaither, and i competely agree with you!!!!!!!

could you please tell me WHAT gold pass can win more here ? :dance:

Edited by lyly ford

Leanne darling, I do love you, you know that, but I really wish people that arent coming to this event and were never going to, would stop telling everyone else how to think. You just dont know how you'd react till you're put in the situation.

Jael, you're right one more time.

Please people who have no pass, stop to post. ;) Your opinion has no value.

People who had no pass should stop to give their opinion to my mind...

And about the question of gold pass holders who are stealen, only the opinion of Gold passe holder is really interesting...

It's very easy to understand that if we are 50 gold pass holders and 150 standard pass holders, there are 150 happy people and 50 stealen holders and it's normal that we are a minority to complain... And I think people who have no pass are unfortunately a lot to post... so Gold pass holders are really a minority to post here... But only their opinion is interesting.

I hope you all did spend a great week-end and wish you all a happy Easter ! :D

See you in 2 weeks :o

Edited by sebastianillyria

And about the question of gold pass holders who are stealen, only the opinion of Gold passe holder is really interesting...

Okay, I have a Gold Pass. So I am allowed to speak up now although I am a moderator?

I do not feel that anything has been stolen from me.

The standard pass holders have lost Henry from the guest list, just as the Gold Pass holders have lost him.

Yes, I do think it is fair that all who have suffered this loss do get something.

Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion, Sebastien. But why do you feel the need to stir up your issues over and over again? I think everybody got it now that you're not happy with the guests, not happy with the event and not happy with anything Showmasters is doing to make it up to us.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

exactly seb, we had dealt with this why do you feel the need to bring up old arguements,

you really arnt the voice of the minority if im honest, why do you make out that every gold pass holder feels the same as you, why are you trying to portray yourself as the victim in this situation, all you seem to do is annoy people with your stupid and sarcastic comments.

havent you heard the saying let sleeping dogs lie?

if an arguements settled dont bring it up again

and yes i know you expect me to post a reply and im gonna be honest with you do you think its a great idea to p*ss off 148 people before lockdown

im saying that buy the figures you posted in your last comment the 2 people that wont be pis*ed off at you, is yourself and christina :)[dont worry love i havent forgotten that you hate this event too] but im not gonna count that fake account you made up the other day :o

so yea my point being please be quiet?

Edited by nikstar1989