Who are you planning to meet?

mousybrown

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely want to meet Lea Thompson, Tawny Cypress, Stephen Tobolowsky, Mark Ryan and Gary Coleman :)

Am pondering Neil Marshall, Bruce Boxleitner and Linda Blair...

My friend wants to meet Michael Rosenbaum and James Marsters!

I plan on meeting

Michael Rosenbaum Smallville

James Marsters Torchwood and Smallville

John Barrowman TW and DW

Stephen Tobolowsky

Tawny Cypress

I want about 2 autos from each of the first three guests, and have my photoshoot ticket already for Michael.

If SM announce a double photoshoot with Michael and James , or James and John. My bank account manager and I will fall out with each other..... But it would be a hell of a great photoshoot !!

So far I'm aiming for John Barrowman, Paul McGillon, Teryl Rothery & possibly Robert Duncan McNeil........depending on who else might be announced.

You know, I'm getting less and less disappointed at Patrick Stewart not being there now.........there is ages to go and so many potential guests yet to be announced - I mean, John Barrowman is an ace guest :blink: - any chance of David Tennant too? :D

argh mine changes everyday but i think ive made final decision...want to meet....Neil Marshall, Michael Rosenbaum, Tony Marshall 100%

then depending on money.....Tawny Cypress and Bruce Boxleitner

Edited by Krypto

Lea Thompson (My sister watches the Jane Doe films and as a result so do i now)

Tawny Cypress

Linda Blair

Kelly Stables

Natalia Tena

Teryl Rothery

Jasmine Breaks (Maybe! If she is Sat only then i have a problem since i can only go on Sunday)

Bruce Boxleitner (Or as i foolishly called him: That bloke from The Fall Guy) (Yes, i know NOW!!!)

James Marsters (A work colleague of my sister thinks he is gorgeous and we have been promising for AGES that we would get her a signed photo of him)

There is no order of preference here, i just typed them in the order i remembered them. I seem to have inherited my mum`s dodgy memory.

So far it's

Michael Rosenbaum X3 , A poster, a promo poster and a 10x8 of him and John Glover ( for when he does a UK event hint hint )

John Barrowman x3 TW S1 cast shot, Doc Who poster and may get a 10x8 of him and James

James Marsters

Tawny Cypress

Stephen Tobolowsky

not as many guests as I've met before at Collectormania, just wanting multiple autographs from some of them !

Oh god i'm going to be so poor...but so worth it!! LOL

John Barrowman

Stephen Tobolowsky

Lea Thompson

Tawny Cypress

Natalia Tena

Linda Blair

Kelly Stables

James Marsters

Robert Duncan McNeill

Edited by ShortyAZK

Ok let me see...

John Barrowman :wub:

Tawny Cypress

and If I have the money...

Stephen Tobolowsky

Lea Thompson

James Marsters (I saw him last time, but I don't look nice in my photoshoot)

Kelly Stables

Edited by Saxby

I'm gonna start a new fad. I m going o collect DSC members signatures and photos.

Slightly cheaper, and can be don while in the queue for a guest!!!

CAll it a challange, although not that hard, since thy all were black T-Shirts with DSC on it.

SAying that i might do the same with Crew!! would be cool o have a photo and sig with each crew member!!!

except for Too Tall, he would be like the guy out of police squad, where you only see the body and not the head in the screen shot!!

policeSquadFreeze.jpg