Which RARE Star Trek main cast would you like?

Skylover

Patrick Stewart replacement  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like

• William Shatner
    • Leonard Nimoy
    • Colm Meaney
    • Wil Wheaton
    • Terry Farrell
    • Jeri Ryan
    • Scott Bakula
    • Majel Barrett
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • I prefere someone from X-men or Dune, etc

I try not to see Stewart cancellation as a bad news (even if it is), because maybe it will give SM the opportunity to book another big and rare guest? who knows!

have fun with the poll

Edited by Skylover

You missed off Diana Muldaur so I can't vote in your poll...

She is rare, plus she was supposed to come to an event last year but couldn't due to being ill and not able to fly for a while..

It might be too soon for her to come back they did say she couldn't fly for a year...

:D

LLAP :borg:

I prefer an X-man - Brian Cox (William Stryker) would be nice but I won't hold my breath. James Marsden (Cyclops) would be welcome too.

I try not to see Stewart cancellation as a bad news (even if it is), because maybe it will give SM the opportunity to book another big and rare guest?

Hmmm, well I actually hope SM are always trying to get big rare guests, not just when one of them cancels.

Edited by nicky

I would want Scott.

Its quite telling when the most wanted guest would be from what "certain" critic said was the worst incarnation of Star Trek fanchise.

I think that Ent was one of the best and will stand the test of time far more than some of the others.

Shame that the chances of Scott doing a con are 'zilch'.

You missed off Diana Muldaur so I can't vote in your poll...

oops sorry, actually I would like to meet her too

I try not to see Stewart cancellation as a bad news (even if it is), because maybe it will give SM the opportunity to book another big and rare guest?

Hmmm, well I actually hope SM are always trying to get big rare guests, not just when one of them cancels.

of course but I guess it helps budget wise, cant have 20 Patrick Stewart at each show

I would want Scott.

Its quite telling when the most wanted guest would be from what "certain" critic said was the worst incarnation of Star Trek fanchise.

I think that Ent was one of the best and will stand the test of time far more than some of the others.

Shame that the chances of Scott doing a con are 'zilch'.

Don't forget Quantum Leap, not everyone who has voted may want to see him because of Enterprise

:D

LLAP :borg:

of course but I guess it helps budget wise, cant have 20 Patrick Stewart-types at each show

We'd never be that lucky anyway sadly.

I voted for another X-men so I can meet Alan Cumming (Glitch from Tin Man) :blink:

Met him once, which i was so looking forward to, and he was as miserable as sin. Had the feeling he really did not want to be there.

Yep. But he did talk at least, just didnt look happy to be there.