other than heroes ?

Krypto

just being nosy but i with all the stuff to do with the extra autograph prices and stuff was just wondering if anyone is gonna meet any of the cast for anything they've been in other than heroes, like i know lizzy wants to meet christine rose for being in star trek

I would meet Christine for Friends other than Trek, but I doubt we'll get any other Friends actors over here any time soon ;) lol

Ooh, off topic, did anyone notice the lawyer against Kate in Lost was Leah Brahmes, Geordi's crush in TNG? We need her for a show soon :D

I do try!! But omg she pops up in everything I see! She was in Diagnosis murder as an estate agent who murdered her bf in a showing house with bug poison, then she was in it again, this time as a cop who I think falls for Steve, and I'm sure I saw her in Murder she wrote, and she was in a DS9 episode as a security guard at Starfleet when the changelings were hiding around, now lost! Shes following me! :D

I do try!! But omg she pops up in everything I see! She was in Diagnosis murder as an estate agent who murdered her bf in a showing house with bug poison, then she was in it again, this time as a cop who I think falls for Steve, and I'm sure I saw her in Murder she wrote, and she was in a DS9 episode as a security guard at Starfleet when the changelings were hiding around, now lost! Shes following me! :D

Susan Gibney?

Susan Gibney?

Yes!

ahhaha....just be carful you dont get distrackted by the chin! lol

im there for heroes so im sticking to heroes lol ...plus me and my dad share our boxsets so ....( apart from my heroes one thats mine!)

although i do still have my prison break box set that is sadly devoyed of sigs so..... may need to bring that with me for my own personal gain

same for me

What are you getting her to sign? I've not really looked yet.

Probably just my season 1 boxset, I have the region 1 version, even though she's not in season 1. Or, I have a Panthers Football tshirt but if I get that signed I cant wear it and I love it, its so comfy. I wish there was a companion book, I love collecting sigs in those. There is a book of the film, so I guess that's a possibility but the film and the show arent the same thing. I'm not much of a fan of getting 10x8s signed as I dont ever do anythign with them. I much prefer to get boxsets or books (or posters) signed.

sendhil for ultimate force

Ditto, though I'm just getting something signed for someone else.

Oh, right .... so I'm the only 'sad sac' whose getting it signed for me! :WINCE:

Nuh-uh. I've got the dvd and was strongly considering taking it and getting an extra signing from Sendhil.