LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Cristine Rose

showmasters

• Moderators

I'm deff looking forward to meeting her, shes a biggun in my opinion!! Tho I've seen S2 aswell ;) I need to find a trek pic if I can!

I was just saying, SM said they'd leave the photo shoots until they get the replacement, but they haven't said that Christine is it, or anything, which they've done instantly with Sendhil and Clares mum... just made me wonder...

Oh I understand, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular (hence why I didn't quote anyone), it was just depressing reading through this topic and seeing 'not good enough!' or 'not on Hayden's level!' etc etc.

Hayden's done a UK Showmasters appearance before, Cristine has not - therefore, regardless of stature within the show itself, she's still a first timer so in terms of a guest, she's fantastic.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are unreal.

Christine is a fantastic actress and Mrs. Petrelli is an intensely fascinating character.

You all obviously don't watch the same show as some of us.

She is a great replacement guest and I will be very happy to meet her! :unsure:

Edited by Gandalfia

I didn't think I would be that excited if Cristine were the guest to be announced. I was even telling my cousin that last night. But now that she has been annouced, I suddenly can't wait! She's a great actress, and I'm looking forward to meeting her! :(

Sure Hayden cancelled, and she was the one I was looking forward to most.. but Cristine will be an amazing guest to have too! So I'm pleased with this announcement. :)

Well personally I'm over the moon. I think she's a great actress, plays Momma Petrelli brillantly and is a first time signer.

Her talk is something i'm really looking forward too and I really don't think that we've really reached the crux of her character or her involvement in everything.

I was also discussing with a member of the cast how much hope I thought I had in getting a multi-signed piece done, I mentioned that I had hope for all but Chris Ecclestone and he said "bet you don't get my mother!"... so I'm even more thrilled as she was down on my mental list as a one that would escape me autograph wise.

Edited by madmonster*

Coolness. Angela was pretty cool in S2. With all these people not too happy, maybe the happy ones can get longer with Cristine.

If my Hayden order was processed, however, I will be swapping it with another, as it was for my friend (who hasn't seen season 2) and I think she would prefer a Santiago photo than Cristine.

She's a fantastic guest - I can't understand people's disappointment - I'm so looking forward to seeing her :P

Me too, but a bit scared. I know people who've met her say she's friendly, but until I meet her all I can imagine is Angela Petrelli. :angry:

Looking forward to Cristine Rose, she owns the part of Angela Petrelli. :D

Well said

There are some real negative comments and she is after all a good character in the show and the con is about the whole show not just one or two people.

Yeah I agree. I'm surprised they haven't made her a full time cast member yet.

It's Cristine Rose, guys. No H, no A. I'm not gratuitously pointing out the misspellings to put anyone at discomfort, but when her picture goes up on the website and/or promo posters/flyers, I should think it'd be best to get it right. ;)

:clap: Now I had to go back and edit all my Cristine posts. :angry:

Edited by bonniesrg