Latest Guest Announcement Emma Caulfield

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you who liked her, when did you meet her? as in, literally, when in time, not which con.

She was at a London show in..... *thinks* 2003. I missed it cos at the time my entire family had flu and I had no way last minute to get there to meet her and Tim Russ grrrr.... But shes here now B) yay!!!! Now if SM could get Tim Russ too I'd be very very happy B)

Those of you who liked her, when did you meet her? as in, literally, when in time, not which con.

She was at a London show in..... *thinks* 2003. I missed it cos at the time my entire family had flu and I had no way last minute to get there to meet her and Tim Russ grrrr.... But shes here now B) yay!!!! Now if SM could get Tim Russ too I'd be very very happy B)

Yeah im pretty sure it was 2003 because it was after Buffy had finished! :poki:

Really? Wow, I think that was the one I went to. OH! No, mine was in Blackpool. I'm glad to hear she's usually a nice person, lol, maybe I'll give her another try this time.

I don`t know if this is getting better or worse!

Financially i should only go to one event: Milton Keynes, Manchester or Coventry.

Now i want to go to all THREE!!!

If my lottery numbers don`t come out i`m going to have to sell everything i own...that or a kidney.

*sniff* same!!