I am...and you are...

River

im new here and i dont really know anyone on here/or going to eclipse so i just thought id make a "getting to know you" type thread (its probably already been done so please dont hunt me down if it has)

anyways......

I am Sarah, im 24 and from Leicestershire.

I have never been to a convention before.

Im short and blonde

My Favourite Heroes cast members are Zach/Hayden and Milo

Im into music and bands big style

I like travelling, but not on trains as they always seem to go wrong for me!

Im accident prone

and you are....

:)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Rich, gonna and will be 19 on 10march so is awesome bday pres! and from west yorkshire

This is my first convention as well.

Im quite big so i can play american football and have crazy hair.

My Favourite Heroes cast members are Hayden, Masi, Zachary and Ali

I love most sorts of music so will jam to anything

Currently on a gap year so been travellin round north america

I tend to laugh at random funny things and tend to get lost (so you will probably see walkin round northampton lost)

and you are....

I...am Paul! im 32 next month (wow, getting on) and im from Northampton! (Come on The Cobblers!!)

Ive been to more conventions than I care to remember!

People would recognise me... but not know me...cos im so shy! Lol

Fave Heroes - Hiro (Masi's a legend!), Maya (sexy as hell) and Matt (S2 really changed my opinion)

Im a huge fan of guitar music in any form! I play guitar... just really badly!! x

and you are...

Edited by paul

I am Sam *short for Samantha* i'm 22 and live in cambridgeshire.

I've been going to signing events since 2003 but this is my first hotel convention.

My fav hereos are Elle *huge fan of kristen also in Veronica Mars*, Mohinder *love sendhil swoon* and Adam *david anders is the man*

Random fact about me I love travelling *i'm going to new york in feb* and went backpacking round the world for 9 months in 2005. My fav country was Australia which i didn't want to leave :D

Oh and also i hate driving in busy places so expect me to be sitting in traffic shouting at my sat nav and getting very badly lost!!

And you are ... ;)

paula-lou but almost everyone calles me pez

im 24 ( apparently, at least thats what it says on my passport!)

i live in newcastle and despite trying to get away seem to be stuck here!

i have been to a few conventions before but with my ex who never let me do ANYTHING ( seriously)

so this is a new one for me never been to a full con before.

i have been to collectomania ( first and third) but thats totaly diffrent lol

my fave heroes are Matt ( i lllllllllloooove greg lol) Hiro ( masi :D ) and eden.

fave evil dooer well that would be sylar ( my love for all things zach did stem from him obiously...)

im a fully trained actor but im working as an optical nurse as i need to pay bills lol

i love music all variatys but i would much rather go see a fun band such as bowling for soup who i sold my soul to at the age of 14 and i think its about time they gave it back.

and you are?

I'm Catherine, or can also be cat, kitty or that girl with moo :D

I'm 20 :) & have a twin sister, and a moo cow :3 you can't miss us ;)

I currently live in Wales as I'm at uni there, altho I'm originally from essex ^__^

This is my first hotel convention, as I usually just go to signing events :)

I'm quite short :smile: *hates being little*

I don't really have any favourite cast members as they're all awesome, although I must say I'm really looking forward to meeting Noah.

I love cosplaying, I only got into it last year but I find it so awesome :)

I'm really into video games and have been since forever, so normally if possible I get a game of some sort signed if someones done va in it :).

And I intend to work in the games industry in a few years :).

And you are...? ^__^

Edited by Catmoo

I'm 21, from Australia and this is my first real con and my first time to the UK.

Australia has like, NO good cons, which is why I'm coming this far for this one lol

My favourite hero is either David Ander's character or Sylar.

I've just been to Tokyo, I've been to Fiji and this year I'm also going to Hong Kong and Phuket next year... I like to travel ^^

I'm addicted to soy sauce and any food that can have soy sauce on it... like... mashed potato :P

I adore Final Fantasy - all the games. And portal.

I also adore LOST - JUST SAW CLOVERFIELD, IT WAS FANTASTIC - but I probably won't be going to Lockdown since they don't have enough awesome guests yet to warrent my staying in the UK longer.

I can also unicycle ^^

And you are?

My names Charlotte. I am 22 and this is my first convension too.

I have attended C11 and C12.

I live in Derbyshire and im so lucky to have a boyfriend who drives me to all these events, as i don't like driving. very much.

Me and my boyfriend are staying at the park-inn.

I am looking forward to meeting Zach and Noah the most (mainly Noah tho because he is franklin).

My favourite character is Mr Bennet.

I love the film ghostworld and have a room full of ghostworld posters.

I do ballroom and latin dancing and am usually the first one up on the dance floor!

And you are ...............

Edited by lovbug

I'm Alexius, and I'm 17 years old now and in March. I'm from the US state of Wisconsin, and this is my first time to any event and my second time overseas.

Wisconsin has pretty much no good cons either, unless you really really like dairy products.

My favourite hero is Mohinder... But my favorite character is Sylar. ^^ I'm also a commentary junkie.

I've been around most of the US, but never to New York city, although I have been in the state. I drove through LA with my mom once.

I am extremely shy and compensate for this by chatting incessantly to anyone who'll listen.

I am a mediocre artist, a halfway-decent writer, a dedicated Wajas player (#37090), and a pretty good martial artist--I've been practicing for several years now.

I enjoy Stephen King novels, manga that are witty but not too deep, and science.

I have one rat. She's adorable. She's also a spaz.

And you are?

Edited by Alexius

Hi, I am Bel and I'm 34 (will be 35 just before con) so very old compared to everyone else so far!!! But I feel/act 18!

I am going to Eclipse with my son who is 14.

This is my 2nd con (but first with SM) and I have never been to any signing events.

I love heroes, my favourites are Mohinder, Sylar, Peter, Claire and Hiro.

I am currently a student, so spending my student loan on Eclipse!

Like many of you here, I'm not fussed on driving and didn't fancy a 3/4 hr drive so we are going to Northampton by train.

I am also quite shy and find it difficult to talk to strangers as I don't know what to say - hopefully I will get over this.

I am really looking forward to Eclipse and hoping to go to Eclipse 2.

And you are.......?

Edited by Miss_G

I am Natalie, I'm 24 (look younger) and from W. Yorkshire.

I have been to LFACCs but not conventions like this.

My Favourite Heroes characters are Sylar, Isaac and Hiro.

My favourite Heroes cast members are Zach, Masi, Greg and David Anders.

I love writing literature and text-based roleplaying games.

I'm an open Geek who prefers to spend a Saturday watching movies, playing videogames or writing.

I prefer cinema/meals over pubs.

Also, I'm really random...

And you might be...

Edited by Lenatalia

I suck at these kinds of threads lol.

I am Jenna, I'm 19 and from Essex

I've only ever been to LFCC and one other convention before, and I'm going to Eclipse ALONE (cue scary music)

My favourite Heroes characters are Peter, Molly and Clare.

My favourite Heroes cast member is Hayden (I am actually OBSESSED and have been since like....2002/3? Something like that)

I'm studying childcare at college at the moment, but I really hate it, and I want to drop out.

I love playing games, and well...not really much else! I have an obsession with High School Musical too. (Dont hold it against me ;) ) I love playing ARGs too, and when I can afford it, I love getting cosplay costumes (okay, so I only have one, but I love it!)

I like other stuff too but I can't think of anything in particular! My myspace/other contact stuff is in the other thread so feel free to add me if you have anything else to ask!

Edited by JennJenn

I am Siobhan. I'm 23 and this is my 1st convention.

I live in London.

Heroes is my absolute fav show.

Fav actors from Heroes: Zachary[whose my fav actor ever and I'm a total fangirl over him]. Sendhil, David, Adrian, Kristen and Ali.

Fact about me: I own over 900 dvds[boxsets and films] and will listen to most types of music[though I prefer rock and pop].

I am Zarina, I am 23 (though I'll be 24 when Eclipse comes around) and I live in the Netherlands.

I have a Journalism degree and I am a travel addict. I went backpacking in Canada for a year in 2005-2006, Last year I went to France, Germany and the UK a whole bunch of times and starting this Summer I'll be going to Australia and New Zealand for a year in total.

My favourite Heroes characters are Sylar, HRG, Mohinder, Matt, Isaac, Nathan, Adam, Molly & Elle, my favourite cast members are Zach, Sendhil, Greg, Adrian, Jack and Kristen (yeah I could pretty much copy the list from the characters there ;)). Other favourite actors include Dominic Monaghan and George Clooney.

This will be my first weekend convention, after I got addicted to signing events last year (thanks to the Heroes World Tour which made me attend LFCC). Of course I am really excited about the event itself and all that Showmasters is planning, but I am also looking forward to meeting a lot of friends again from all over the world I haven't seen in a too long time, or I met online through the Heroes fandom.

And you are?

I am Nathalie, But online everyone knows me as Nathy, I'm a 20 years old Female from the Netherlands.

This is going to be my 2nd convention. (But I'm still very excited)

I have so many favorite actors.. but I'm looking forward to meet Hayden & Zachary.

I'm studying International tourism which is okies.. I'm not sure what else to tell you so if you want to know more please visit my Myspace www.myspace.com/ianfan or http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1509540175 . :)

Hello

I am LULU and i beat all of you at the grand age of 44...[do not look or feel it].

I work in theatre and film and tv.

Been going to cons and signings since Star Wars first came out.

Looking to have the best time in the world in March.

Fav Hero.....er....Greg, Hiro, Peter..[but not so much from S2] Ted.......[we seem to have forgotten him], Nathen and HRG.....{ like the girls too by the way].

Hello!

I'm Laura and have just turned 18 (even though i sitll get ID'd for 15 movies :/)

I'm currently at college studying law, psychology and 16th century history. I wanna do law at uni :D.

Ive gone to loads of one day cons but this will be my first full weekend one and i cannot wait.

Im average height, brown hair :D.

My fav heroes are sylar, adam and mr.bennet :D

And you are?

Hi!

I'm Ema (most people call me Emz), 26 years old, from London.

I work in the Business/IT sector but have a background in Graphic Design.

I have been going to signing events and cons since Collectormania 6.

My favourite Heroes characters are Hiro and HRG. My favourite cast member are Kristen, Zachary and Milo. :D

And you are? :D

Hi I'm Anne - another 44 year old so don't worry your not alone :D

Have been to too many conventions (weekend type) I used to help run "Cult TV" (hopefully SM won't blow me out for this) for 11 years (from the first one) so if any of you went to that You'll know me I'm the one that tried to take your money off you (all in the name of charity).

This is my first "single genre" convention for a while the last one was T'Kon in Bradford many moons ago.

I've still not seen the last 2 episodes of Season 1 - recorded them but haven't had a chance to look - machine has been down!

I don't have Broadband at home - hope to by end of year so I'm really in the dark about everything so please no spoilers :@)

That's all for now, may update when I think of anything

and you are?

Hi i'm David.

I Have recently turned 18 but don't look or act it.

Im a very loud person when you get to know me.

This is my first weekend con but I have been to signings before.

I love heroes and most of if not all characters/actors.

and you are? :D

Hi - my real name is Kirima, and I am of Inuit origin, and was born in 1948.

I've lived in the UK for a long time, so I guess I can call myself English.

Been attending cons since the year dot.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Oh and I don't look my age, it's amazing what a bit of botox and bleach can do.

Swan

... and you are?

Edited by swan

HAHAH classic!!

Ok hi my name is Paul, if you had not guessed.

I am 31 but i still get ID'd to enter clubs in london !!! fools, do they not know who i am LOL...

I am from Saffron Walden which is between stansted airport and cambridge.

I am studing Film & TV at Uni. and i am a writer on the NBC website RPG for heroes.

This is my First Con. but i have been to the showmasters signings!!!

I like to have fun, and enjoy myself.

the rest you will have to find out yourself at the weekend.

and the next person into the fray...?

... is ME!

I go by the name Cessie

I am female

I am 30

Short (5' 2") with blue eyes and dark brown (nearly black) hair

Live by the sea in Suffolk

I do design as a job (i.e. on the computer all day therefore on the internet all day!)

First convention (a little bit scared!) - HUGE Heroes Fan - I'm like a 'coiled spring' waiting for March

I'm going on my own (hubby hates heroes...I know...he's a strange creature!)

Love Music - all sorts (you'll rarely see me without my ipod)

I am a total geek of anything heroes.

And I get louder the more nervous I am (also the more wine I have!)

So looking forward to meeting everyone ... (and the parties!)...just hope I don't look a sad loner on my own all weekend!

... and over to you....

Edited by Oregon-snowglobe