Top Gear Presenter's

freshjim

they would be so cool to meet, specially James May, he's so funny : )

I'd love to meet the Top Gear crew too... but surely Sportsmania wouldn't be the right event? Hell, if you looked up the opposite of sport in a dictionary, it might say 'See James May' :huh:

2 Years ago the whole crew were in MK at Daytona Karting... Richard Hammond was the only one that looked like he was short enough to fit in the go karts though.

Also we had the stig that day... and I know who at least one of the 5 stigs are ;)

A

2 Years ago the whole crew were in MK at Daytona Karting... Richard Hammond was the only one that looked like he was short enough to fit in the go karts though.

Also we had the stig that day... and I know who at least one of the 5 stigs are :angry:

A

OoooOOOOoooo....Who? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to meet the Top Gear crew. But I don't think they should be at Sportsmania.

Test driving sports cars isn't the same as driving them in a race (and yes, I did see the episode were they took part in a 24 hour race).

Think it would be best if they could be brought in for a more entertainment based Showmasters event. I defiantly pay to see them there.

• 3 weeks later...

Apart from getting the latest (soon to be Ex) Newcastle Manger, Keegan, getting the Stig and Co would be a good coup for the show, plus great publicity.

We could get Stig to set up a donut competition in the Xscape carpark! And we're not THAT far from the Cotswolds, so Hamster and Clarkson wouldn't have too far to come.

Mind you, elections are usually held in may so Clarkson might be electioneering for PM....... at a caravan rally.....

Just to back up other people on here - THEY ARE NOT SPORTS PEOPLE!!

They are presenters and yes they do the odd bit of testing and driving cars.

It's like saying get Helen Chamberlain for sportsmania coz she talks about football or Gabby Logan because her dad and husband did sport etc .

I would like to see them at a show but not sportsmania.

I've heard that one of the five Stig's is Johnny Herbert but how true that is is anyone's guess....

As for getting Jezza, Hamster and Captain Slow it would be awesome but I read somewhere Clarkson and Hammond can charge upto £25k each while May is around £15K-£20K! At those fees, along with his TG and journalism pay maybe Jezza could finally buy a Veyron!

Hmmm, the Veyron.......anyone wanna buy me one? I'll be your friend :D

You might see a couple of Veyrons at the Hockey stadium, or wherever MK Dons play this year... I hear on Saturday night all the boy racers show up there to show off their bodykitted Fiat Cinquecentos.

Clarkson is 25 thousand pounds per signature? Since when? Hamster and Captain Slow are 15 grand?

Makes Shatner look cheap! Even Buzz Aldrin!

You might see a couple of Veyrons at the Hockey stadium, or wherever MK Dons play this year... I hear on Saturday night all the boy racers show up there to show off their bodykitted Fiat Cinquecentos.

Clarkson is 25 thousand pounds per signature? Since when? Hamster and Captain Slow are 15 grand?

Makes Shatner look cheap! Even Buzz Aldrin!

Hehehehe, sorry chum, some confusion over the fees! Their representative agency (can't remember the name now) on their website quote these for appearences.....Jezza's sig for £25K? HELL NO!