Disapointed

locke

They don't have someone from Lost at every show I'm afraid, so there might be no one at C12. Those shows do cater to a broad range of movies and TV shows, so of course sometimes there's no one from a special show.

However, they are still working on guests as Jason said in the "Days and Prices" thread:

More guests to come

more photo ops going up soon

hope that all helps

Jason

So there might still be someone added. It's a month to go after all. :D

No one from Aliens or Predator or X-Men or Spider-Man or Total Recall or Robocop have been confirmed either. :blush:

:blush: Surfy Sah where are you?

Robert Picardo did the voice Johnnycab from Total Recall.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000585/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/fullcredits#cast

Edited by Dinobore

no one from lost has been comfirmed...

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm disappointed too, but I'm disappointed that Lost ever got made in the first place, because I think it's garbage. (Hey, that's my opinion and I'm not going to fight about it :blush: ) So your disappointment is that no actors from the series will be at a specific place at a specific time, whereas my disappointment is that I have to wonder at the potential great series that didn't get made because Lost got the budget instead. Your disappointment is but limited and fleeting, whereas mine is boundless and eternal.

So by rights you should be feeling much chirpier now, having had a bit of context added. :blush:

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm disappointed too, but I'm disappointed that Lost ever got made in the first place, because I think it's garbage. (Hey, that's my opinion and I'm not going to fight about it :jason: ) So your disappointment is that no actors from the series will be at a specific place at a specific time, whereas my disappointment is that I have to wonder at the potential great series that didn't get made because Lost got the budget instead. Your disappointment is but limited and fleeting, whereas mine is boundless and eternal.

So by rights you should be feeling much chirpier now, having had a bit of context added. :firedevil:

haha, I dont agree, but that is the best answer I've read for ages lol

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm disappointed too, but I'm disappointed that Lost ever got made in the first place, because I think it's garbage. (Hey, that's my opinion and I'm not going to fight about it :D ) So your disappointment is that no actors from the series will be at a specific place at a specific time, whereas my disappointment is that I have to wonder at the potential great series that didn't get made because Lost got the budget instead. Your disappointment is but limited and fleeting, whereas mine is boundless and eternal.

So by rights you should be feeling much chirpier now, having had a bit of context added. :dance:

:o:poki::YAHOO::o:dance::poki:

I don't expect there to be Lost guests at every event and that way I don't get dissaponited... and hey, we have Lockdown! Which is more than most fandoms gets.

Altough I am a bit upset there is no Lost guests at CM as last years one with Maggie, Ian and Sam was the best event I have ever been too as all the guests were amazing!