PHOTO SESSIONS ON SALE NOW

showmasters

I saw tickets for photo with James Marsters , I have a question please.

what time are the photo session with James?

I would like to buy some tickets, but I don't know when I'll go to collectormania, maybe after 13,00 p.m. I'm afraid it's late for photo session.

Please answer me.

Thanks

I have a question:

In one photo with James Marsters, can to be two people?if yes,do we pay only a ticket or a tickets each?

The price is PER PERSON regardless of the number of people in a photograph.

So if you want two people in the photo, you need to buy two tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jola! Can you please tell me what the last day is to buy photo ops and entry tickets online? (Even a rough guess is fine.) Also, I seem to remember you giving people a heads up when photo op tickets were running low for Collectormania. Will you be able to do that again this time? Thanks for any information!

• Moderators

With tickets being sent out roughly 2 weeks before an event, it's usually a few days before then that the online shop closes for advance ticket sales, so anything up to around 2 1/2 - 3 weeks before the event should be safe if you're worried about that.

And photo op tickets rarely run low, but something will be posted if that is the case.

Edited by DavidB

Can anyone tell me when we will know the photo op times as i have bought a few for james but if its too early i am not going to be able to go so really need to know whether to make the trek up to Manchester or not from cardiff, i am sure there are a few of us waiting on this too - fingers crossed its in the afternoon!

many thanks

Actually while I think about it, I have a question regarding photos. I know that some of the guests allow you to have a photo taken with them after they've signed your autograph, but I wondered, if a guest has a photoshoot on the Sunday and you can only go on the Saturday, will it be possible to have a photo taken with them on the Saturday as there is no professional option available?

In this case, I can only attend on Saturday and I've booked for the Lance Henriksen and Malcolm McDowell photoshoots but I'd really like a photo with Jason Momoa and I wondered if it would be possible to do that in the light that he does not have a professional shoot going on on the Saturday (or at least last time I checked).

Cheers

Matt

Actually while I think about it, I have a question regarding photos. I know that some of the guests allow you to have a photo taken with them after they've signed your autograph, but I wondered, if a guest has a photoshoot on the Sunday and you can only go on the Saturday, will it be possible to have a photo taken with them on the Saturday as there is no professional option available?

In this case, I can only attend on Saturday and I've booked for the Lance Henriksen and Malcolm McDowell photoshoots but I'd really like a photo with Jason Momoa and I wondered if it would be possible to do that in the light that he does not have a professional shoot going on on the Saturday (or at least last time I checked).

Cheers

Matt

Most of the time it's nothing to do with whether they have a photoshoot. If it's busy they cut them off, if it's not, then they may not.

Now, my main question - JIMMY JEAN-LOUIS photoshoot, pretty please? :D

Edited by Psychosis

Hopefully all times will be confirmed before the weekend, lol *crosses fingers* I can't get there til 10:30 or 11 on Sunday.

Out on the lash again Cheerleader Girl? Shall we inform the local rozzers to "Save The Cheerleader?"

:P

LOL! I wish I was still in Manchester. But, no. I'm crewing the day before so I'm getting the bus from Stoke at 6am and getting into Manchester at 6:50. Then on the Sunday the earliest bus is 9am, getting there at 10:35. *crosses fingers that James is later*