Hayden Panettiere is Perfect.

outatime

The thread title pretty much sums it up; just got back from the event and I have to say that she's even more stunning that I'd ever imagined.

She looked phenomenal in her silky red dress, and (although she was running behind the Petrellis in signings) still took a second out to be friendly.

Shame she wasn't personalising, and the Heroes cast was totally anti-photography, but what can you do...

A great day all round, Milo and Adrian were friendly, chatty and overall the perfect Con. guests.

Cheers to Showmasters for making this happen (but a change of venue for next year would be highly appreciated, perhaps one with some lighting would be nice.)

Have to agree, there were alot of people with high numbered tickets which had no chance of getting to them.

I managed to get to meet her, nice but it was a matter of hi and sign and move on, same for Milo as well. So they where trying to move it along I soppose.

Good day, but needed to be better with the queues.

Nic

I did have a very brief chat with Jack Coleman and he was very sweet. He was adorable in the photo session too, I was most imprssed with him. Milo was also extremely friendly. Adrian and Hayden were curteous and friendly at all times but they also looked extremely stressed and exhausted.

Hayden was perfect... due to the amount of HEroes cast there I could onyl afford the photo op's and decided not to get autographs... but after the photo's with Hayden i just HAD to go back for her autograph... she was such a sweet girl... not to mention STUNNING....

tho i cant wait to get my Petrelli sandwich photo.. such a shame they were not ready to be collected today..

I met most of the Heroes cast in the photo sessions (I missed the photo-shoot with Adrian and Milo :D ) and they were all very friendly. It was extremely busy by the autograph tables and I had to leave after I had finished with all the photo sessions as I didn't have the time to line up and get an autograph from each cast member. Very disappointing, if there is a similar line-up next year I'm going to have to get a gold pass.

I went today for the Heroes cast. And my God was it mannic.

I ran to get my VT tickets and got around the 350 on all of them.

I understand they had to keep the lines moving so i kept what i had to say short by just saying 'Have a safe trip Home' Adrian was awsome. Had a laugh with him as i was the 1st person to have 'Vote petrelli' on my photo. Thanked me for comming.

Milo was cool. He's rather quiet and seems rather shy. He said he'd had a great week over here and seemed really taken and appricated me wishing him a safe trip home

Jack is the man. Laughed when i wanted 'I'm just a paper salesman on my photo' Didn't seem chatty and he seems to want to keep moving as fast as possible.

I'll admit i was dissapointed with Hayden. She cleared off for quite a while for a break and to do the photoshoot. She had only got up to 200 people when she left so i was waiting a long time for them to go up to number 250. Chose my photo which was taken and signed before i got to the front of the que :huh: Bit gutted but told her to have a safe trip. She smiled and said thanks then moved on.

I think it's down to her starting off being a slow signer that meant alot of people wouldn't have got to meet her. God knws why they were handing out VT's with tiket numbers of 1000+ at 2pm when she hadn't got to 300 yet :o

Overall i'm happy and fortunate that i got all 4 autos :(

Hayden was great.Had a really nice photo with her,and by the time my number came up for the autos (#326) she was having problems signing and people were massaging her neck.I thought that she was going to stop signing,and it was then that she signed really fast,just saying "Thank you" without looking up.

Hayden's line was moved through very quickly but I still managed to swap a few words with her and she came across as very sweet.

I got to have great little chats with Adrian, Milo and Jack but I was in the earlier numbers so I don't think they were stressed out or tired by that point. They were really jokey and all lovely, especially Jack who had a bit of a flirt with me, LOL!

The no pictures rule was a bit disappointing but what can you do? I still had a great time meeting all four of them. It was a wonderful experience, though I'm SO relieved I got there early. It was still pretty crazy though, especially the initial stampead for the VTs.

Ah, poor Hayden - got to see her around 4ish and all she could say was "My fingers are so tired"! But she kept smiling - just about.

said the same thing to me, seemed a bit put off when I asked her to put her characters names under one of the signatures, but I got a nice smile when I thanked her for it :D

i was lucky enough to meet the heroes cast out and about in london this wekend and they were all really nice ppl, Hayden was a little shy, Milo was very personable and Jack was a genuinely nice guy, didnt speak to Adrain to much but he was nice aswell

Got to see them most at the con too but Hayden looked set to drop by the end of it, she worked her bottom off.

Good day tho i reckon

Despite the overall rush in all the Heroes guests in terms of signings, I have to say they were all wonderful and polite. I mean I only had about 30 seconds to at the most a minute with each of them, but they all made eye contact, all said hello, all were positive, and all were worth the money I paid out.

The only thing that bugged me a little was the strict enforcement of the no photography rule. I only wanted to video them whilst in queue, and maybe video them signing. I can't see this actually taking up any more of their time as I wouldn't have asked them to pose, or anything. It's just something I like to do when ever I get a guests sig to show my friends that I haven't just wrote it on a picture myself really!

Some people really do have trouble believing you can meet these mega celebrities even for 30 seconds at cons like this. :D

Getting virtual tickets for them was a different story, but I've made comments about that in several other threads, and since this is about the Heroes guests themselves, I'm not gonna start talking about that here!

Anyway, that wasn't Hayden or any of the other Heroes guest faults, so again I have no bad words to say about them in that respect.

Also Hayden looked great today, although I must admit, she seemed even smaller than she was on TV! I guess TV does make you look bigger. :P

Whilst videoing a signature being done can be a good thing in terms of showing its authenticity, (I've got George Takei on tape doing two for me) I guess with youtube etc you never quite know where the footage will end up? How it will be edited or used for. Best to do a blanket ban.

Plus with a gal like Hayden, you can never be quite sure where the camera is actually filming... if you catch my drift... I'm sure there are many fetish sites with clips of celebs' anatomy on film that they're not too keen on being public.

All of them were awesome. Me and my sister had VERY late VT tickets. (others had VERY VERY VERY LAAAATE VT tickets hope they got through as John did an amazing two hour rush job)

Hayden: 772

Jack Coleman: 569

Milo: 679

Adrian: 648

And thankfully after a long trip and an expensive car park (London what is it with your crazy prices???) we managed to meet them all, seems the majority of us late VT'ers are on first name terms with Milo, Adrian and Hayden which is awesome in a bag of awesomeness! :-)

As we left at 4:49pm I made a point of checking the Hayden queue and she was still doing her best to make eye contact with people, smile and make them feel welcome.

No photos, fine fair enough. No photos as you queue? Odd.

NO VIDEO to mark the occasion you meet your hero???????? BAFFLING especially when you consider that the Offical Heroes website is asking for video clips (and pictures) of your encounters with the stars.

There's a crossed wire somewhere and I doubt we'll ever find it. That site's going to be a dull place folks.........:-(

There it is, my two cents. Can we get Mickie James at one of these in the not too distant future?

I give them all credit for getting through two days worth of people in one afternoon after having to change the dates early on in the year.

Edited by TenaciousD

I'll admit i was dissapointed with Hayden. She cleared off for quite a while for a break and to do the photoshoot. She had only got up to 200 people when she left so i was waiting a long time for them to go up to number 250.

When I left she was the only person who had signed everyone - 1250 autos - very impressive I think! And she was still thanking everyone so I thought she did really well!