The Ambassadors Hotel

angel_darkavenger

• Moderators

Having done research after the initial WHERE THE HELL IS THAT?! from my email (thanks Jola lol) .. and to save making a different topic ..

The Express by Holiday Inn is near two underground stations, so depending on what one you go to it'll take 5-10 minutes to get to Earl's Court.

I believe that'll all be working on the weekend of LFACC - District and Picadilly Line - seems like it from the TFL website anyway.

Should be easy enough to just get travelcards if necessary, then you can pop back as many times as you want with reasonable cost - taxis will get expensive all the time.

I'm slightly more calm now :D

It is walkable but I don't really fancy that first thing in the morning.

Of course this could all go wrong, as it is London Underground ..

Edited by DavidB

Having done research after the initial WHERE THE HELL IS THAT?! from my email (thanks Jola lol) .. and to save making a different topic ..

The Express by Holiday Inn is near two underground stations, so depending on what one you go to it'll take 5-10 minutes to get to Earl's Court.

I believe that'll all be working on the weekend of LFACC - District and Picadilly Line - seems like it from the TFL website anyway.

Should be easy enough to just get travelcards if necessary, then you can pop back as many times as you want with reasonable cost - taxis will get expensive all the time.

I'm slightly more calm now :D

It is walkable but I don't really fancy that first thing in the morning.

Of course this could all go wrong, as it is London Underground ..

Saturday Morning LFACC07

TooTall: Paul, Two thirds of the crew are missing

Paul: OOOPPPSS

Stuart: OK send out the St Bernard's

Edited by Harry

• Showmasters Admin

Do they even work underground Stuart?

Dam :D

*Goes off the set Plan B underway - Inject the crew with radio active isotopes that can be tracked by satellite even when the subject is underground*

Do they even work underground Stuart?

Dam :poki:

*Goes off the set Plan B underway - Inject the crew with radio active isotopes that can be tracked by satellite even when the subject is underground*

Thats evil :D I have GPS on my phone so im ok ;)

Hi All,

Don't want to be picky but the directions in the piccy are to Earls Court Two and the LFACC website says it's in Earls Court 1 so it would be a practically straight line route to the froont of EC 1 which is opposite Earls Court Tube and according to maps.live.com it's less than half a mile from the Ambassadors. :P

cheers

Idris