LFACC Crew Confirmations

Jola

I'm in the process this evening sending out the crew confirmations for LFACC.

If you haven't received one stating yes or no, then please let me know as soon as possible.

I'll let you know when I'm finished sending them out so you can query missing emails then.

Thank you!

Thanks my love, all done :D

Heh, received and replied.

Guess I'll be seeing you all there then!

(I'll be the one in the bar)

B.

Yay... lol, see you there :D

I know this is a silly question but anyone here know how long it takes to get to Earls Court from King's Cross? I'm trying to sort out trains and want to get the cheapest I can!

I'm looking at the Sunday evening ones really.

Anne

I know this is a silly question but anyone here know how long it takes to get to Earls Court from King's Cross? I'm trying to sort out trains and want to get the cheapest I can!

Anne

Well the way to work out the tube journey is a very rough 3 minutes per stop. But bearing in mind there are engineering works, some lines are not working and you're looking at the Sunday I'd allow at least 45 mins......

Anne

Well the way to work out the tube journey is a very rough 3 minutes per stop. But bearing in mind there are engineering works, some lines are not working and you're looking at the Sunday I'd allow at least 45 mins......

Thanks to you both - checked out the tube system and it says 18 minutes - now I'm an ex-Londoner (travelled on the tube to work for at least 3 years) and gone across the length before that as a child (on my own - when you could do that!) What time do we finish on Sunday pm - is it 6.30 as at CM I've never crewed for LFCC before :@) CANCEL THIS JUST FOUND MY EMAIL RE CREWING SO NOW KNOW WE FINISH ABOUT 6.45 SUNDAY

Anne

Edited by Dragon Home

Anne

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

might help or

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

Andy

Thanks

Couldn't get onto tfl at work - for some reason the NHS have blocked the site. I had got times from National Rail and knew my way around the tube but wasn't sure how many stops it was.

Anne