Hello All From SFX Magazine

SFX

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that myself and Editor Dave Bradley are really looking forward to our first LFCC and of course meeting you all. Were planning a few surprises at the SFX stand this year so dont forget to drop by!!!!

As well as the very latest edition we will also have our HEROES SPECIAL EDITION at the stand which comes in a very nice slip case box!!

Cheers

Ade

SFX Magazine

www.sfx.co.uk :hathor:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that myself and Editor Dave Bradley are really looking forward to our first LFCC and of course meeting you all. Were planning a few surprises at the SFX stand this year so dont forget to drop by!!!!

As well as the very latest edition we will also have our HEROES SPECIAL EDITION at the stand which comes in a very nice slip case box!!

Cheers

Ade

SFX Magazine

www.sfx.co.uk :borg:

Just a small question, I take it there is no point in me buying this Heroes Special Edition as I will get it as I already subscribe to SFX (please correct me if wrong). Is there any point in me coming over to see you guys if Im already subscribing? (Knowing me I will probably come over anyway)

:hathor:

LLAP :(

Edited by zebredy

great mag guys - will be popping over to see whats going on

Hello,

The SFX HEROES SPECIAL is a seperate one off edition and will sell along side the regular issue.

If you already subscibe to SFX then of course your get the normal issue, but not the Special.

I hope this helps

Ade

SFX

great mag guys - will be popping over to see whats going on

Hello,

The SFX HEROES SPECIAL is a seperate one off edition and will sell along side the regular issue.

If you already subscibe to SFX then of course your get the normal issue, but not the Special.

I hope this helps

Ade

SFX

thanks for that, I'm a subscriber too and was wondering about that :hathor: See you there!!!

I'm not normally one of those people to jump on the bandwagon of a show like Heroes so quickly.

This time I think I'm starting to get hooked, so I will definatly be coming to see you guys for a copy. Thanks for telling us subscribers about this special mag, I'm might not have bothered getting it, if you hadn't said anything.

Bring on LFACC :YAHOO:

;)

LLAP ;)

Oh cool will go to the SFX stand, I love your mag get it every month, and it never fails to disappoint ever keep up the great mag!

Is that what you meant to say?!

Do you mean it looks like "oh cool, will go to the SEX stand, I love your mag, get it every month and it never fails to disappoint ever, keep up the great mag!" ????????

I had to read it so many times to see what the joke(?) was. :headscratch:

Edited by nicky

So every issue is a disappointment

Yeah I did think that's what you meant to be thought that surly no one would have the nerve to actually say that on a thread started by a representative by them. My version was pretty good, though eh? SFX Magazine becomes SEX Magazine, now there's a stall to have at LFCC.

Yeah I did think that's what you meant to be thought that surly no one would have the nerve to actually say that on a thread started by a representative by them. My version was pretty good, though eh? SFX Magazine becomes SEX Magazine, now there's a stall to have at LFCC.

Sometimes SFX does look like SEX magazine, especially when we cover the bottom of the f. The looks i get reading in public does amuse!!!

Cheers guys

Ade

SFX

www.sfx.co.uk

• Showmasters Admin

I think Bastila was been positive, just their comment was just badly worded.

Sometimes SFX does look like SEX magazine, especially when we cover the bottom of the f. The looks i get reading in public does amuse!!!

Cheers guys

Ade

SFX

www.sfx.co.uk

Tell me about it. I was reading it one day at work after my shift and it got mentioned in the Manager's meeting the next day that I had been seen reading a don't read, mods please delete mag at work. Fortunately my manager knew me well enough to question it. Didn't help have Sarah Michelle Gellar on the cover.

Ade (Not the one from SFX)

I think Bastila was been positive, just their comment was just badly worded.

You know I just noticed that what I wrote made no sense at all and was poor, how did I write such a bad sentace, I shouldn't have lol.

I changed it now lol, I feel so silly hehe, it did look bad ok so yeah I like this mag hehe.

Tell me about it. I was reading it one day at work after my shift and it got mentioned in the Manager's meeting the next day that I had been seen reading a don't read, mods please delete mag at work.
Yeah, man, I had that s*** done to me too at work by some bitch who grassed me up, wasnt SFX though, think it was Loaded or something.