Guest Suggestions...

Charisma

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'd be more than happy to have any of the 4 we had at LFACC over for the convention - mainly so they could do a talk, as I'd love to hear about the show from them - and it'd be cheap because I wouldn't need any autographs etc lol

From yesterday my favourite would definitely be Jack who seemed to be the more at ease with all the processing. But anyone of the four would be interested to meet in more quieter conditions.

That said, some "smaller" guests would be nice to meet as well and I still hope for Messy Peregrym.

Jack Coleman for Eclipse ! :dance:

Jack Coleman for Eclipse ! :D

I belive you wanted to tell Jack Coleman and hayden Panettiere, no ? :poki:

No :firedevil:

:(:no::P:D

Jack Coleman would be a great guest. He's exactly the kind of actor for a convention (very nice and very funny) :wub:

My new wanted list (after LFCC) :

1 - Zachary Quinto

2 - Hayden Panettiere :wub:

3 - Missy Peregrym

4 - Masi Oka

5 - Santiago Cabrera

6 - Sendhil Ramamurthy

(7 - Jack Coleman)

Zach Quinto first..I just hope he won't cancel, beeing in the Spock thingie and all that....Please, Zachary, COME!! :YAHOO:

And Adrian Pasdar too! he's very creative and fun, impressive at impros ... We had an interview here in France with him that was just great :D Did you know that one of his tooth is buried under la tour Eiffel? :rolleyes:

Then Jack Coleman , Sendhil too!

I'd like Hayden to come so she could catch the attention of most of you people( not mine..) so i'll have the other guys for me alone :P ....Strategy, tactics :poki:

Would Jack Coleman class as a Top Tier or Lower Tier Guest?

At LFCC he was charging less for photo sessions and signings than the other 3 but in the show he is surely one of the top players. Definitely the most interesting to watch IMHO and with him being so fan friendly too