ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Neurie

So how does the parking work then?? I was looking on the MK website and it says on there that most pay & display car parks only allow 5 hours max!! I'm driving down from Derby so it's not as tho I can just go away and come back and was planning on staying the whole day......

Best place to park is the theatreland multistorey. You go up to the roundabout by John lewis, swing a right and follow the road down. I forget what the street's called. If I get to MK this next week, I'll let you know. I live about 20 mins down the A5, so MK is my preferred shopping centre!

Just take care parking in there is you drive anything bigger than a Micra!!! The car park is notoriously tight (I heard that when the Mayor opened it, his official car clipped one of the corners! :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how does the parking work then?? I was looking on the MK website and it says on there that most pay & display car parks only allow 5 hours max!! I'm driving down from Derby so it's not as tho I can just go away and come back and was planning on staying the whole day......

Best place to park is the theatreland multistorey. You go up to the roundabout by John lewis, swing a right and follow the road down. I forget what the street's called. If I get to MK this next week, I'll let you know. I live about 20 mins down the A5, so MK is my preferred shopping centre!

Just take care parking in there is you drive anything bigger than a Micra!!! The car park is notoriously tight (I heard that when the Mayor opened it, his official car clipped one of the corners! :D

You could park near/behind some of the houses that are oposite some of the shops as there is green zones there so you can park there all day for free.

My friends always used to use the park and ride, even though my fiance and I said they didn't need too, but thankfully the park and ride wasn't working last time either.

Ever since then they never use the park and ride, as its a lot easier with there stuff just to dump it in the car that takes like 5mins to walk too, then lugging it on and off the bus and then too the car. Plus as I said before green zones are free where as the park and ride never has been, though it is really cheap.

:D

LLAP :borg:

I actually have a micra lol

• Showmasters Admin

Just take care parking in there is you drive anything bigger than a Micra!!! The car park is notoriously tight (I heard that when the Mayor opened it, his official car clipped one of the corners! ;)

I actually have a micra lol

I don't :D

• Moderators

I'm not sure they're usually able to provide that information before the event itself, as they do tend to move guests around etc even on the mornings of the events.

If there's a big guest, they've put signs on the doors before so you know which one to be at :hathor:

I received my photo session ticket in the post (great work, Jola!) this morning. The accompanying letter seems to imply a ticket number, but I can't see one (unless it's the number on the back with the name of the picture file .jpg used on the ticket). Is it a case of "Form an orderly queue" for these things? :(

I received my photo session ticket in the post (great work, Jola!) this morning. The accompanying letter seems to imply a ticket number, but I can't see one (unless it's the number on the back with the name of the picture file .jpg used on the ticket). Is it a case of "Form an orderly queue" for these things? :D

It is really just make a very orderly queue LOL, however, the tickets do have a coloured stripe on the outside edge (blue, red, yellow or green). For the more popular guests - ie James Marsters & John Barrowman, you will probably be asked to queue under your colour as well, if that makes sense, so we can avoid overcrowding in the area.

Hi, this may be a silly question, but thought I'd ask. Say me and a friend were going on Sunday and there were 2 huge Qs for people both me and my mate wanted to see, would it be ok for each one of us to go to the end of either Q and pick up 2 tickets so she and had one each?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, this may be a silly question, but thought I'd ask. Say me and a friend were going on Sunday and there were 2 huge Qs for people both me and my mate wanted to see, would it be ok for each one of us to go to the end of either Q and pick up 2 tickets so she and had one each?

From FAQ section - 2.3 - Queuing inside and out:

Can I get a Virtual Ticket for a friend?

No, Virtual Tickets are given out ONE PER PERSON, you will only be given one ticket. If you want to get a ticket for a friend there is nothing stopping you from joining the queue again and getting another ticket. Just remember it will only be one ticket for each time you queue up.

Edited by Too Tall

I've asked this question on the JB thread, but maybe this is a better place: I notice that JB is doing his photo session at 11.00 :D Is it likely that he'll be signing beforehand, or only afterwards? It's my first Collectormania, and I've no idea how to juggle the photo session with VTs for autographs :D

• Moderators

While the show opens at 10am on Sunday, at a rough estimate the guests can take up to an hour after that to turn up and start signing.

But the queue tickets will be handed out from when the show is open, so you can get those before your photo definitely.