ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Neurie

Okay so I was reading this thread about the auto prices and none of it made sense to me.

So can you give me an idea of how much JB's will be? £20 or £25?

According to the FAQ, the autographs will be the same as the photoshoots - for JB that will be £20 :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Okay so I was reading this thread about the auto prices and none of it made sense to me.

So can you give me an idea of how much JB's will be? £20 or £25?

In section 2 there is a big list of guests. I'm not quite sure how that's not clear.

Barrowman, John - SUN - £20

some people have to be either slow on the uptake, or just plain silly sometimes lol. the guest list with prices and days is as clear to me as it can be. cant see how someone can be confused about it. :D

• Showmasters Admin

As of this morning I haven't yet received my John Barrowman photo session ticket. I know it's got a few days to show up but to the extent that it doesn't how would I sort that on Sunday?

Have you got your confirmation e-mail you were sent when you ordered the ticket?

If you do, then print that off and bring it with you. When you get to the photo session area explain the situation to them, and they'll sort it out for you :D

If not then things get a bit more tricky.

Right then I think that I have most of the stuff straight in my head now......lol

I have been given another photoshoot ticket for James Marsters. How does that work do I just give them both tickets when the lowest numbered one is called and get both done at the same time or do I have to go back later when the other is called and how do you know which number on the back is the right one? LOL Is it the first number on the back or the one last after the lettering???

Sorry about these stupid questions but I'm a newbie to all this!!!! I can't tell you the number on the second ticket yet as it will be arriving 2moro

• Showmasters Admin

Right then I think that I have most of the stuff straight in my head now......lol

I have been given another photoshoot ticket for James Marsters. How does that work do I just give them both tickets when the lowest numbered one is called and get both done at the same time or do I have to go back later when the other is called and how do you know which number on the back is the right one? LOL Is it the first number on the back or the one last after the lettering???

Sorry about these stupid questions but I'm a newbie to all this!!!! I can't tell you the number on the second ticket yet as it will be arriving 2moro

The numbers on the tickets are irrelevant. They are reference numbers for the printing nothing more. We use numbers for the Virtual queues for autographs, for photos it's by colour.

What you will find is that there is a colour on the end of the ticket? Each 100 tickets have been split into colours. So for the big shoots like James and John, people will be asked to queue in colour order, I think blue is first but don't hold me to that. It will be clearly marked up in the photo session area on the day.

Anyway go through when you're first one is called and you can use both at the same time, you will not be made to come back later to do the second one. It's actually a lot quicker for us if you have both at the same time than if you go off and come back for the second.

• Showmasters Admin

Guest lists now updated with latest info.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE UPDATE KAI OWENS DAYS AND AUTOGRAPH PRICE PLEASE

Firstly please stop SHOUTING!!!!!!!!

Secondly I updated it before I posted that post. I'll make it a bit clearer for you!

Owen, Kai - SUN-MON - £10

1st sorry for the caps lock being on - apologies wasnt intentional

but i looked at that list which is in alphabetical order and i couldnt see it then and I still cant see it now ....

I see your highlight just fine but on the list at the top of this page he isnt on it .......

but all sorted now

emmah

• Showmasters Admin

As David says, the list I posted above was before I'd updated it. It was posted at 9:11am and I posted to say I'd updated it at 10:36am. I've now removed that big list to avoid any other misunderstandings.

The latest list will always be the one on the first page in Section 2.

Too Tall, is there a limit to the size of bag one can take into C13? The weather forecast doesn't look too great and I have a BIG leather shoulderbag into which I can cram everything I'd possibly need (and a little more). Also useful for all those goodies I'm likely to buy! Would I be allowed to take that in?

I can guarantee that last time I had more than you. I wandered around even with a laptop case, LOL. It'll be awkward for you though if it's crowded. Imagine walking around a crowded shop. As an aside, it's in a shopping centre so Showmasters can't really stop you from taking anything in...

There's also lockers about 2 minutes across the road if you want to leave your stuff there. It's safer than I anticipated!

Edited by Psychosis

I can guarantee that last time I had more than you. I wandered around even with a laptop case, LOL. It'll be awkward for you though if it's crowded. Imagine walking around a crowded shop. As an aside, it's in a shopping centre so Showmasters can't really stop you from taking anything in...

There's also lockers about 2 minutes across the road if you want to leave your stuff there. It's safer than I anticipated!

Where is that then?

It's in the, umm... xscape (sp) centre? If you go out of the doors that were nearest to the organiser's booth last time (dunno where it was before), then walk across the road and take the side street next to Waitrose, you should see the building ahead. I think it was a dome with red...