ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Neurie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wasn't sure where to ask this question so i figured Id pop it in here...

Do we know what days certain guests are appearing yet or is that yet to be sorted??

I work in retail and need to plan that weekend well ahead of the time to make sure I can come.... (stoopid job)

:poki:

My friend booked b4 you put the days up for michael rosenbaum photo shoot,now he's doing one on both days how do we know which one its for? I prefer sun that way i can get one with John Barrowman, because i want a photo with linda balir aswell but no way can i come, sat,sun and mon to the con....

Thanks

Edited by Charisma

• Showmasters Admin

If when you booked the Micheal photo shoot it was day-less. The best thing to do is email Jola @ info@collectormania.com and let her know which day you want it for. You'll need to give her your full names and the order number so she can find your order to amend it.

I just want to check that entry to Collectormania 13 will be free and I don't need a ticket. I've bought a Photo Shoot (and have the confirmation email), but don't want to turn up at MK and find that I can't get in ...! Sorry for daft question, I'm a virgin at these things ;o)

Thanks! :wub:)

Hummm, As TT hasn't given his usual guesstimates for prices, I went to MSPG website. Now is it just me or have they gone from being £5 over the guest price to £10 over?

They have JM down as £30, and I'm assuming he won't be £25 here as hes always £20! Same with the other guests I'd usually guess to be £15, they're all down as £25... inc Dave Prowse! Methinks something is amiss here?

• Showmasters Admin

Hummm, As TT hasn't given his usual guesstimates for prices, I went to MSPG website. Now is it just me or have they gone from being £5 over the guest price to £10 over?

They have JM down as £30, and I'm assuming he won't be £25 here as hes always £20! Same with the other guests I'd usually guess to be £15, they're all down as £25... inc Dave Prowse! Methinks something is amiss here?

Lizzy - MSPG have always charged £10 on top.

PS: I'm going to put date it.

• Showmasters Admin

Well all my FAQs say MSPG add £10 and I definitely didn't change them all.

I've updated the lists.

To everyone - As always the prices are not official and are only my suggested likely prices. Although they are usually pretty right.

• Showmasters Admin

That's a very good point. I've put to £10 as you're right that's more likely, I forgot the other LoM guys were £10.

As I say they are only my best guess. If I'm not sure if a guest is likely to be £10 or £15, I'll put £15. I'd rather someone budgets for £15 and later it's confirmed it's £10 and they're happy, than them budget £10 and find out later it's £15.

I assume the photo sessions are just that... no autographs? Is it likely that John Barrowman will be doing autographs separately during the day, or is he coming only for the photos? Sorry for the daft Qs... I've never been to one of these events (but I've decided to live a little in my 40s :lol: )

Bev.X

• Showmasters Admin

John will be in the photo shoot for around an hour. The rest of the day (apart from breaks) he will be signing autographs. These are charged PER autograph and not included in the photo price.

• Showmasters Admin

The photo session times will be announced closer to the show. It could be anytime between 10:30am and 3:30pm really. We have a number of shoots through out the day.

There will be a limit. Probably around 400.

The photo sessions are an "in, hi, arm around or hug, smile, flash, flash, out" affair, so we can get quite a few people through in an hour.

Getting an autograph is the best way to get to say hi and maybe ask a question.

PS: The "flash, flash" bit is the photo(s) being taken, not you and the guest ;)

• Showmasters Admin

It really depends on the guest.

Some guests just want to stand next to you. Some put there arm around you. Some guests like James Marsters will actually full on two arm hug you, and I'll not be surprised if John is the same.

But don't worry they usually go by what you do. If you go up and go to hug them they may do it back, if you go up and put an arm around them, they will likely do it back, if you go up and stand next to them, they're not going to jump on you, they'll just do the same.

Is the idea of being hugged by John just a bit too much to handle? ;)

That's a very good point. I've put to £10 as you're right that's more likely, I forgot the other LoM guys were £10.

As I say they are only my best guess. If I'm not sure if a guest is likely to be £10 or £15, I'll put £15. I'd rather someone budgets for £15 and later it's confirmed it's £10 and they're happy, than them budget £10 and find out later it's £15.

cool thanks for clearing that up.....

Edited by Krypto

Have I missed something? I have read someone posting that Robert Ducan Mcneil was coming on the Monday, but I see no mention of this in official threads, and just wanted to see if I could confirm what days he is coming for, as I really need a pic of him for our Voyager main crew pics that are in the living room (along with TNG, TOS, DS9 and ENT main crew pics)....

I'm willing to travel down on the Monday just too see him if this is the case.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:YAHOO:

LLAP :P