ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Neurie

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall, is there a limit to the size of bag one can take into C13? The weather forecast doesn't look too great and I have a BIG leather shoulderbag into which I can cram everything I'd possibly need (and a little more). Also useful for all those goodies I'm likely to buy! Would I be allowed to take that in?

The short answer is YES :D

I can guarantee that last time I had more than you. I wandered around even with a laptop case, LOL. It'll be awkward for you though if it's crowded. Imagine walking around a crowded shop. As an aside, it's in a shopping centre so Showmasters can't really stop you from taking anything in...

There's also lockers about 2 minutes across the road if you want to leave your stuff there. It's safer than I anticipated!

Where is that then?

People just don't read the FAQ do they :thumbup:

Where can I leave my luggage when I get to MK on the first day?

The first port of call should be your hotel. Even though you won't be able to check in, most hotels have a room that you can leave your luggage and it will most likely be free. Probably best to give them a ring and ask.

Secondly you can use the lockers at the Snow Zone in the Xscape building. They are big enough to get a couple of large bags into. Not so sure about suitcases though. As long as it's not too big you should be fine. And it's about a £1 for the day.

The Snow Zone is right at the back of the Xscape centre.

Where is the Xscape center?

The Xscape centre is the large finger nail shaped building south of the main event venue which is number 1 on the Milton Keynes MAP

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People just don't read the FAQ do they :P

Don't tell me you only just realised that :P

I still live in a world of hope (i.e. I delude myself).

I've read it a few times to check things

Same here as it's my first time and need to know what to do. :P

People just don't read the FAQ do they :P

Don't tell me you only just realised that :P

I still live in a world of hope (i.e. I delude myself).

I've read it a few times to check things

Same here as it's my first time and need to know what to do. :P

I just read it :)

yayy

it was incredibly exciting.

Well I did make a point to read it when I 1st joined this forum, but I can honestly say that I can't offhandedly remember everything I read. My mind doesn't let me remember things til I go over them a few times[i did re-read it a few times, so I have a rough idea of some things. But I still had to e-mail Jola like 5 times with tic questions...Sorry Jola. ;)