David Wenham

Billy Boyd

Jensen Ackles

Jared Padalecki :thumbup::D

Anthony Head :D

Ian Somerhalder

Plus any chance of any Spiderman 3 guests eg Topher Grace, James Franco? :D

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:uhoh: We already have 2 cult directors attending in Tobe Hooper and George Romero so how about the 1 and only John Landis of Animal House and An American Werewolf In London fame?beware the moon!

:uhoh: We already have 2 cult directors attending in Tobe Hooper and George Romero so how about the 1 and only John Landis of Animal House and An American Werewolf In London fame?beware the moon!

He had a Q&A (which I attended) in London on the Friday of Collectormania 11.

:uhoh: Lucky you,I heard about that,did you get his autograph?yesterday Jenny Agutter signed my An American Werewolf In London DVD sleeve,I would have love to have Mr.Landis sign it too!

Yes, he signed a poster of American Werewolf and a photo of Blues Brothers for me. He also posed for a photo. Unfortunately, I do not have an autograph of Jenny Agutter. I know she is in theater right now, but when I am going to London again, it has already ended...

:cylon: You are so lucky,well done,did he do an organized autograph session or did you get him coming in or going out?the play Equus at The Gielgud ends June 9th mate so you still have 3 weeks so go for it! Thanks for the reply!Jenny is such a nice lady!

Time to update my all-time wanted list again. So, in no particular order:

Mark Hamill

Kristen Cloke

Ellen Muth/Dead Like Me guests

Madeleine Stowe

Any new/old Doctor Who guests

Scott Bakula

Rene Russo

Ronnie Corbett

Ken Dodd

Carry On Guests

Peter Sallis

:cylon: You are so lucky,well done,did he do an organized autograph session or did you get him coming in or going out?the play Equus at The Gielgud ends June 9th mate so you still have 3 weeks so go for it! Thanks for the reply!Jenny is such a nice lady!

He did not have an organised session, but when he walked out of the room he sat down and signed for everybody. During to work and study it is not possible to go to London before the play ends. I am hoping for her to do some theater again or maybe a suggestion:

David Naughton, Jenny Agutter and Griffin Dune for CM12!!!!

I'm not posting that long list again which I posted in the LFCC folder a few weeks ago. But I will post just one name as they've expressed interest in appearing at a UK convention if people suggest him (I post on a horror film message board which includes other forums for some horror film actors. Some of these actors post on there, which is cool :blink:. They do honest) :

Stu Charno.

Edited by SunSpeed