Sue Hodge ---- Mimi Labonq 

Guy Siner ---- Lieutenant Hubert Gruber

Arthur Bostrom ---- Officer Crabtree 

Sam Kelly ---- Captain Hans Geering

Richard Gibson ---- Herr Otto Flick 

John D Collins ---- Flying Officer Fairfax 

Kirsten Cooke ---- Michelle Dubois 

cast.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Can you tell I love you, SM? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My Herr Flick costume is nearly finished and apparently Richard Gibson has been informed of that fact... you might want to be around when I meet him if you want a laugh at me trying to avoid extreme fangirl-ism and failing badly...

Best news yet ! Now lets have :

Francesca Gonshaw (Maria) - now working as a PA in LA (!)

Gavin Richards (Bertorelli) - believed to have emmigrated

John Louis Mansi (Von Smallhousen)- whereabouts unknown !

Kim Harman (Helga) - I think Richard might have her number :thumbup:

Gorden Kaye (Rene) - Out there somewhere !

Ken Morley (Von Flockenstoffen) - Available, also Red Dwarf and Corrie !!

Nicholas Frankau (Castairs) - Out there somewhere !

And David Croft and Jimmy Perry (writers) would just be unbelievable !!

Oh, photosession and Q&A please !! What about screening an episode or two, and having the cast give a live DVD style commentary ?

• Showmasters Admin

I was just passing by and saw this thread... used to like Allo Allo, won't be meeting any of the cast but nice to see that they'll be there :)

Thanks to whoever edited my post and completely missed the allo allo referance and not a spelling mistake :thumbup:

You're right I did miss that.

I'd had just removed/editted some posts because of bad language (we do have kids on here) and so was in remove rude words mode.

Edited by Too Tall

Very original announcement by the Showmasters Total Lack of Original Ideas department.

SM Memo:

"Lets's see what guests other event organisers get and then have them a few months later."

If SM are going to copy what others have already done, they should at least try and improve on it. So far, they're not even close.

Very original announcement by the Showmasters Total Lack of Original Ideas department.

SM Memo:

"Lets's see what guests other event organisers get and then have them a few months later."

If SM are going to copy what others have already done, they should at least try and improve on it. So far, they're not even close.

Blimey! who stole the Jam out of your doughnut?

Would this not constitute an excellent opportunity for people who had missed them previously to meet them?

Glass half full and all that?

Unless I've completely missed what you're saying there...?

1. Not even close ? 8/10 is close !! And I have every confidence that in the coming weeks, SMs will surpass the earlier reunion, both in names and in numbers.

2. C11 is seven months after the other show, in another city, and CM is a different type of event. Loads of people will be at C11 that didn't know about / couldn't get to the previous event. God forbid they should offer people another chance to meet the cast ! It's not exactly another Baker / Prowse "same old" session. The Allo Allo cast are a different, interesting type of guest, virtually unheard of at UK events.

How DARE Showmasters bring us guests that have made ONE other UK appearance (at which they were very popular!) :P:(:(

I also have alot of confidence in Showmasters, that they will get more of the cast than the other event.

Allo Allo is still very popular to this day, more so than what current shows may be X number of years from now.

I met some of them already, and am looking forward to meeting the others that I did not meet, and meeting the others again!!

I fully support the idea of a waitress reunion, so am begging you SM, please please get Francesca Gonshaw!!

Awsome! im glad you have got most of the ones that are still with us.

i belive gordon kaye passed away a few years ago as did a few of the other main characters from this show.

classic comedy i still watch it and still makes me laugh!

Awsome! im glad you have got most of the ones that are still with us.

i belive gordon kaye passed away a few years ago as did a few of the other main characters from this show.

classic comedy i still watch it and still makes me laugh!

Gorden Kaye (Rene) is alive, as is Gorden Kaye who played his twin brother, as are those in my earlier post, including Carole Ashby who I forgot !! The following are sadly no longer with us :

Hilary Minster - Von Klinkerhoffen

Rose Hill Madame Fanny

Carmen Silvera - Edith

Jack Haig - LeClerc

Richard Marner - Col Von Strohm

Kenneth Connor - Mr Alphonse (oh my dickie ticker!)

Some of the others did but Gordon was at the event others are commenting about. I should know, as SM know, I help out at this event as a guest assistant and was sitting with Arthur both days as his guest assistant - all the guests that were there were wonderful and Gordon was "on top form" to quote AB.

Anne

Edited by Dragon Home

Hoooooooray!!!

I really want to go too now! I've been PA for several of them on occasions in Holland, and they're all so sweet! I also have a very silly picture of Richard somewhere...

And I'm still missing the girls' sigs on my DVD boxes, so need to bring those!

Wooooooooot!!!!

SM Memo:

(typing as Lizzy here cos i cba to log krypto off my compy)

Wubble, tbh I hope SM are copying, cos I've missed the last few 'other' shows with some guests i would have tliked to see, so I hope SM do get them!! (hint marina sirtis, jeff combs etc) And for future shows, I hope SM copy those guests too, cos I'd much rather spend all my money at C11!! (hint tony todd) hehe