HARRY POTTER EVENT?

abstractharmony

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harry Potter event . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

And who said they were the biggest movies of all time!?!?!?! Get your facts straight !!!!

That last movie was s*** !!!

I went to the first showing of it in America and even the little kids there said it was crap!!!

Ad

And who said they were the biggest movies of all time!?!?!?! Get your facts straight !!!!

I went to the first showing of it in America and even the little kids there said it was crap!!!

Ad

We do have our facts straight, The 5 Harry Potter movies have made more money at the cinemas worldwide than any other movie franchise (the 6 star wars movies, all of the james bond movies, etc) and there are 2 more movies to come yet so I don't think that title's going anywhere in a hurry.

and who care's what Americans think tbh :blink: This event would be in England, and we like our Harry Potter over here!

Ad

It only sucked due to the absence of Steve Kloves, that's all.

I'm all for a HP event, that's for sure. I'd come all the way from Sweden for it.

OMG so not worth it would be a giant waist of time and effort, as with ring con it aint needed and to be honest neither are a few of the other shows that have sprung up this year, such as lockdown, eclips and unless the guests get way more impresive chevron 7 (and that is coming from a massive stargate fan)

concentrate on what you have and keep them good and fun with great guests and fun things to do, stop overexpanding before its all spoiled

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There will be a HP event. http://www.harrypotterexhibition.com/

That's not realy a Convention as such though is it ? Isn't that just a room full of memorabillia and such from the movie sets ?

They have a small one on the Warner Brothers tour in California, the stuff is amazing...but its still not the same as having an opportunity to talk with the guests and so forth.

You have my backing for this HP event yeaaaaah...go go go :lol:

Edited by kegan5

• 1 month later...

OMG... love this idea. The whole family would go to a Harry Potter con so thats 2 adults & 2 kids tickets sold straight away!!! It would be nice to have an event the kids would want to come with us. I have just one request.... SNAPE!!!! :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...