HARRY POTTER EVENT?

abstractharmony

I'd def go to a Harry Potter con i'm hoping it's one of those question marks under hereos and lost

Would love to meet some of the older actors

I think it would be huge and showmasters would be mad not to

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I would definately attend this event

The fan base for this would be huge and the profit SM could make is huge. Especially if it was an annual event.

Although, I would prefer it to be a limited number, like eclipse so you'd definately get to meet the stars you want to instead of a lottery like LFCC and collectormania are.

=] PLEASE SM!!!!! <3

• 3 weeks later...

:firedevil: AS THE LORD OF THE RINGS CON DIDNT MAKE IT OFF THE GROUND. WOULDN'T IT BE A GREAT IDEA TO RUN A JOINT CON WITH HARRY POTTER AND LORD OF THE RINGS. THIS WOULD GET PLENTY OF INTEREST SURELY. ALSO IT WOULD MAKE FOR GREAT COMPETITIONS (RINGWRAITHS V DEMENTORS!)

Only if there are sufficient numbers of people interested in both sagas; otherwise you run the risk of lessening your audience because some of them are only potentially interested in half the event. I, for one, couldn't give a tinker's cuss for the works of Tolkien, and so wouldn't be interested in coming to an event where half of it was guaranteed to be of no interest to me.

My thoughts are we need a harry potter con soon, or showmasters might miss the boat. Harry Potter mania is dieing down

The Harry Potter movies are the biggest movies of all time, the first 5 have made more at the box-office worldwide than all 6 Star Wars movies and all 22 James Bonds. The 5th film has only just been released on DVD and there are still 2 more films to come...

Potter-mania wont be going anywhere just yet :wub:

Film 6 is out in November next year so around September-October time would be a good time for a potter-con when potter-mania is starting up again from all the promotion for film 6 and filming should be all wrapped up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...