What quotes did you get?

Stevie79

Kavan Smith - Great to meet you!

Joe Flanigan - Enjoy Season 3, best (I asked him what his favourite season so far was)

Douglas Arthurs - Kneel before your God!

Julie Benz - Bite me (with a love heart :wub: )

Robert Englund - Freddy Lives (on a Freddy pic) & From Willie the good alien on V (on a V pic)

Got the same as already said from Julie Benz. Great guest, and even prettier in person :thumbup:

My favourite one was by Dirk Benedict, who after my brother and I told him this was the third time we had met him (and after it took him a bit of time to remember attending the one show we had met him at :unsure:) wrote "The third time's a charm!" on my photo of him that I also had signed by Dwight Shultz.

Lane: Thanks for all the love, yo!

Kavan: Atlantis girl, great to meet you.... after I told him I'd tried watching SG1 but couldn't get into it like Atlantis.

They're probably two of my fav sig quotes, along with - "Where are my bloody turtles?" - from Paul McGillion.

Edited by meivocis

I managed to get all of mine personalised and got a few great qoutes (specifically from my horror guys!)

Miranda Otto-"Best Wishes" (and a kiss :wub: ) and "All the best"

Robert Englund-"Sleep Kills" on my Elm Street 4 poster (already signed by Lisa Wilcox with the dedication "Sleep tight!"), "One wish....or not?" on my Andrew Divoff/Wishmaster photo, and he drew a caricature of Freddy on my pencil sketch print, signing it "Freddy, by Robert Englund" Top stuff!

Ari Lehman-"Jason is Watching" on my F13th black & white pencil sketch, and "I never die" on the Friday the 13th poster.

Julie Benz-"Bite me!" (and a little heart :wub: ) on my piccie.

Lane Garrison, "All the best yo!"

John Kassir-"Pleasant Screams!" :P

Mark Ferguson-"Best wishes"

Craig Parker-"Fantastic to see you again!"

Andrew Bryniarski-"Keith....is Next!" and "Keith....Is so dead he doesn't even know it!":D

Hey i'm new on the forum and not a crew member but hoping to become on at the next Manchester show. Anyway I went to collectormania this past weekend and got to meet Robert Englund, Jeremy Bulloch, Ari Lehman, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Andrew Bryniarski. :wub:

Robert Englund: Nice to meet you/ sleep killz

Jeremy Bulloch: Your next/ Can I have a picture with you for my website ( I was dressed as Michael Myers)

Simon Pegg: Here you go Supe ( I had a superman t- shirt on)

Andrew Bryniarski: Nice to meet you man

Ari Lehman: Don't know we talked for most of Sunday

So all together it was awesome, can't wait till next time :D

I had a fantastic time. All my autos were personalised and some of the quotes were:

Miranda Otto- "Lovely to meet you"

Jeremy Bulloch- "You're cool"

Julie Benz- "Bite me!"

Craig Parker: "lots of love"

Dwight Shultz: "from "The Keeper""

Dirk Benedict: "from the true *$ "- on a pic of the original Starbuck :D

Joe Flanigan: "Keep watching, keep enjoying"

Miranda Otto:

To Laura, lovely meeting you too, thanks Miranda Otto xx :D

and

Dear Laura, with best wishes Miranda Otto

Lane Garrison:

To Laura, I need Occupational Therapy yo! Lane Garrison -Tweener- :wub::P

I also for my sister met Geoffrey Holder who added the quote 'It's going to be a beautiful day!' ;)

And Nick Frost personalised my postcard for my sister too which was very kind of him considering how fast the queue was going (no complaints, it was vital and meant everyone got seen) :wub:

Laura x

Dirk Benedict - Thanks for coming to see me

Daniel Logan - Don't be a clone, they're evil.

Julie Benz - Bite me.

Dwight Schultz - Best Wishes from 'Howling Mad' dwight Schultz

Best off all time though, from Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna in Return of the Jedi) at a previous event "Die Wanna Wanga!"

We had a great time and & met some great people - thank you showmasters.

all photos were decitated to myself, my wife & our daughter

Robert Englund - To Phil "...Only love and music last forever" Erik 'The Phantom' - he was a bit shocked as he had never seen this particular dvd cover for his 1989 film The Phantom of the Opera which I had imported from the US.

Robert Englund - For Phil Sleep Kills on a Nightmare on Elm street box set + a pic with for Phil Sweet Dreams

Dirk Benedict - A beatiful family!

Dwight Schultz - Barclay on Star Trek First Contact dvd

Michael Dorn - Worf on First Contact dvd + Today IS a good day to die!! on a photo

Paul McGann - Love

Miranda Otto - Best Wishes

Michael Brandon - Best Wishes

Glynis Barber - Best Wishes

Craig Parker - Lots of Love

Joe Flanigan - Loved meeting your whole family, hope you all enjoy season 3

Bruce Spence - Lots of love

Jeremy Bulloch - Your'e Next

Bruce Spence - Regards (and "Its my snake, I trianed it and and I'm going to eat it!")

Dwight Schultz - From "Howling Mad"

Dirk Benedict - From a childhood friend - "Face"

Glynis Barber - Best Wishes

Robert Englund - Sleep Kills

Lane Garrison - It's Prison yo! Best Wishes

Bonnie Piesse - (a heart and) -Beru-

Edited by Toxie

on my black & white picture Miranda wrote "there is no warmth left in the sun" to finish it off nicely now signed by her & david wenham (my new pride & joy now!!) She also wrote "to ellie much love miranda otto" awesome woman, made my weekend!!

My other auto was from craig parker which he wrote "dear ellie lots of love craig parker" why is it you think of the good quotes after the weekend is over??!!had a good one for him as well

Robert Englund - To Phil "...Only love and music last forever" Erik 'The Phantom' - he was a bit shocked as he had never seen this particular dvd cover for his 1989 film The Phantom of the Opera which I had imported from the US.

That rocks!! I love Phantom :P Haven't seen that version though...

Mel

Hi. This is Andreas. First off I would like to say Hi to everyone on the forum, and that this was my first Collectormania, I had a truly great time. (But I was bound to, Julie Benz was there).

I got a few photos signed by Julie, but there was a couple of different quotes.

Andreas - Bite Me! Love Julie Benz

Andreas - my darling boy... Love Julie Benz, and

Andreas - Great meeting you! Love Julie Benz.

I am well happy :YAHOO: , and will definitely be going to the next Collectormania in March.

Lisa - bite me! heart . - julie benz

Dear Lisa lovely meeting you - miranda otto

To Lisa - michael dorn

Lisa, What's with the giggling ? nice to meet you Kavan smith ( i saw a sheet saying corey haim auction and well my mind assumed corey haim auctioning himself but it was his jacket so me and my friend ended up giggling and i was a teensy bit hyper aswell )

Lisa great meeting you in manchester xxoo Joe flanigan

to lisa - N John Smith

To sexy lisa douglas arthurs

also got simon peggs and nick frosts auto ( i said to nick that i bet his hand is killing him, he said not really but smon pegg said ncks hand was killing him lol )

lil lisa