LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Frank Bruno

showmasters

• Moderators

Don't see why he needs to 'fit in' as long as there's a market for him. No harm in trying something different ^_^

After all, it's Collectormania GMEX, there's no real "style" advertised. There's tv, film, comic people etc. Maybe they're trying him out to see if guests like these are viable for the future, it might be a good idea with so many events now. Who knows.

More of a memorbilia guest, not sure if he will fit in with the style of guests already coming! anyone agree?

I can see your point that a sports guest in and amongst the other guests does seem strange but remember he has acted on his adverts........ ^_^

He is a nice chap.

I would say though that with the comic artists around this time its becomming more like LFCC but without a couple of huge name guests.

Fingers crossed as LFCC is my fav event.

On a slightly different note looks like the formula for Autographica may be coming back. Was amazing when Aldrin was there. Best event ever.

Same as other comments I have met him else where and he is a great guest! He was sitting next Henry Copper and they was signing my posters Henry signed a poster from when knock Ali down and Frank signed a poster from when he was fighting Tyson. Now the Bruno poster was on top of the Cooper Bruno spotted that and he signed them both!! I wasn't pleased but I got two autographs for the price of one just pity it was the wrong poster DOH!

SM - If you are doing the odd sports guests any chance of Ricky Hatton? Or Bobby Charlton? Also any chance of WWE wrestlers??

• 3 weeks later...