ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

buffymon

Well you've surprised me. I would have thought Saturday would be the busiest day. I assumed there would still be a lot of people at the Mk in the C11 area, despite a lot of people going to football matches, possible other sports events and other places for the day.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Well you've surprised me. I would have thought Saturday would be the busiest day. I assumed there would still be a lot of people at the Mk in the C11 area, despite a lot of people going to football matches, possible other sports events and other places for the day.

Saturday is by far the busiest day. Also James has both a photo shoot and a talk on Saturday which will take at least 2 hours out of his signing time on Saturday.

• Showmasters Admin

No it's not been moved, the talk is still on Sunday. I had it in my head it was Saturday as it's before the party, but of course we have 2 parties with time DOH.

Traditionally Saturdays are still the busiest day. In this case I agree James is likely to be busy Sunday too as a lot of his fans (if they can only make one day) will come on the Sunday for the talk.

The best day will be Monday. At the last Collectormania James did he had an open queue by 2pm on the Monday.

TT - the origingal FAQ link in post 1 doesn't go to the right place and also some one has posted about how to get from the train station to the shopping centre and I told them to read the FAQ and actually it's not in there :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

TT - the origingal FAQ link in post 1 doesn't go to the right place and also some one has posted about how to get from the train station to the shopping centre and I told them to read the FAQ and actually it's not in there :blush:

surfy sah xx

I'll sort the link out. And the info for the train station to the centre is in How far is it to the main event venue from the train station? in section 6. There's a map rather than specific directions.

TooTall- Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

The simple answer is yes, but you will both have to have a ticket. It is one ticket per person! You can then pose together in two photos and one copy of each will be developed.

If you buy only one ticket you CAN NOT have two people in the one shot!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot

Can i just ask a question, I have a photo for Brandon but my 4 yr old nephew wanted to come with me in on the shot, would i have to pay, I mean hes only 4 he wont go on the shot on his own... so would he be able to come on with me?

The simple answer is yes, but you will both have to have a ticket. It is one ticket per person! You can then pose together in two photos and one copy of each will be developed.

Can i just ask a question, I have a photo for Brandon but my 4 yr old nephew wanted to come with me in on the shot, would i have to pay, I mean hes only 4 he wont go on the shot on his own... so would he be able to come on with me?

As far as I am aware you have to pay for everyone that wants to be in the photo regardless of age.

As far as I am aware you have to pay for everyone that wants to be in the photo regardless of age.

I emailed jason and even tho he said he was my son not nephew he said this----

This will be ok for you to join your son

Hope that helps

Yours

Jason joiner

Showmasters

---- So im guessing he can be in the shot with me :) Ill bring the email with me on the day if i remember to show whoever is on that he says its ok.

I mean as i say hes only 4 i'll be holding whats the difference if i was on my own hes only tiny.

Hi !

Here is my question . I'm Canadian and I'll come to England for CollectorMania . I bought a lot of ticket (JM QA, JM photo on saturday and on Suday, and photo with Antony head and Charisma) for me and for one of my friend. Someone at Showmaster told me they will send the ticket 2 weeks before the event but I'll leave Canada 1 and half week before the show ... I'll never receive the tickets it's SURE ! So I would like to know what I need to do and where I need to go ?! I bought tickets for more than 244 pounds and I came from Canada, I don't want to have trouble when I'll be in CollectorMania ...

Thanks

Canopy

• Showmasters Admin

The first thing to do it e-mail Jola at info@collectormania.com and explain the situation. Jola deals with the tickets and may be able to send them out earlier. It'll depend when she gets given the actual tickets.

If not then don't worry. Just bring the confirmation e-mail you got from the online shop and if possible your bank/CC statement with the transaction on it. Then when you get to Collectormania go to the organisers booth, it's at the south side of Middleton hall outside Costa Coffee. It's easy to find, but ask any member of crew for directions if you can't find it. They'll sort it all out at the oganisers booth. Don't worry, this has happened before and you will be fine.

I'll leave Canada 1 and half week before the show ... I'll never receive the tickets it's SURE !

Thanks

Canopy

Actually you will receive them in plenty of time. The majority of Internation/Overseas orders were posted out yesterday.

Thank you VERY MUCH Jola ! I really appreciate :YAHOO:

You're welcome :smile:

And after spending four hours in the Post Office just sending the overseas ones off, I'll be taking the weekend off ;)

Edited by Jola

• Showmasters Admin

All guest lists (prices/days and busy-ness) have been updated.

And Hellion44 take a look at....it's now updated with a basic layout of Collectormania MK.

2.2 - Organising your day:

Where will the guests be in the venue on the day?

Edited by Too Tall