ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

buffymon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to ask a quick question. With the photoshoots, you get two photos taken if there are two people with two tickets... so does this mean there are two separate photos taken?

Just wondering if I and my sister could have a photo done with our cow and without, and also, would the photographer mind if the guest is ok with it?

Sorry if it's a bit of a silly question

Similar question from me.

I have bought a ticket for a photo with Anthony Head and I want to know if my full size K-9 can be in the pic too?

I have e-mailed ShowMasters several times but they constantly fail to reply. I really don't know what to do... :smile:

Edited by blue-jackal

Just wanted to ask a quick question. With the photoshoots, you get two photos taken if there are two people with two tickets... so does this mean there are two separate photos taken?

Just wondering if I and my sister could have a photo done with our cow and without, and also, would the photographer mind if the guest is ok with it?

Yes, it will be two separate photos, so that's no problem.

I honestly don't think the photographer will mind. Maybe take the picture with the cow first and then hand it to a volunteer or something like that.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm not sure if the 'talk' stuff needs to be a little different, with the 'batches' for the James Marsters talk etc? I know some people think they need to get there mega-early still, and it'll be pointless surely?

Good point I will update that ASAP.

Hiya Stuart, do you know the prices of Alan David, Moya Brady, Jimmy Vee and Nick Briggs?

Im assuming £10 but just wanted to confirm :P

Sorry have no confirmation but as far as I'm aware they'll be £10.

I honestly don't think the photographer will mind. Maybe take the picture with the cow first and then hand it to a volunteer or something like that.

I agree with QS it should be fine. And yes you get 2 photos as you have 2 tickets.

Similar question from me.

I have bought a ticket for a photo with Anthony Head and I want to know if my full size K-9 can be in the pic too?

I have e-mailed ShowMasters several times but they constantly fail to reply. I really don't know what to do... :thumbup:

I can't see there being a problem with it. The best thing to do is talk to the Pit Boss (the person in the Red t-shirt) in the photo op area. Do this well before the shoot and ask them. They can then sort it out with the photographer etc. As at the end of the day it'll be his decision.

ah-ha! I have checked the FAQ and the answer to my Q isn't in there! so here I am! :YAHOO:

PARTY

will the inside be NON-SMOKING?

I realise the smoking ban hasn't come into effect yet in England (you lot are so slow!! ;)) but my lungs have happilly become accustomed to not being filled with second-hand smoke now when going out :D also it's nice to dance and not be stabbed with a fag by a drunken person swinging their hand about, tis fab not to have the toilets covered in ash and cig butts and it's nice to get in smelling of the perfume you went out in rather than fags!! oh and it's great to actually see the venue!!!!! :YAHOO:

thanks!

surfy sah xx

I agree with QS it should be fine. And yes you get 2 photos as you have 2 tickets.

Cool thanks for answering my question :YAHOO: Just gotta wait now (7 days is far too long :YAHOO:)

I realise the smoking ban hasn't come into effect yet in England (you lot are so slow!! :D) but my lungs have happilly become accustomed to not being filled with second-hand smoke now when going out :

surfy sah xx

Just going off topic a little, but the ban doesn't seem to have done much of a difference in Newport ;)

was out for few drinks in Cardiff last night in O'Neills and it was fab! could see everyone and breathe and I could wear those jeans again no probs :YAHOO: though will admit, now have to walk through smoke to get in a place cause everyone just hangs out the door to have a fag grrrr :YAHOO:

so what's the answer, TT?

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

was out for few drinks in Cardiff last night in O'Neills and it was fab! could see everyone and breathe and I could wear those jeans again no probs :smile: though will admit, now have to walk through smoke to get in a place cause everyone just hangs out the door to have a fag grrrr :D

so what's the answer, TT?

surfy sah xx

Although I'd love it to be non-smoking too, I don't believe it is.

Although I'd love it to be non-smoking too, I don't believe it is.

Eek! :D

My mystery illness has picked breathlessness to be one of my symptoms (getting plenty of oxygen apparently, just the illness making me breath funny) - you mean I'm going to be taking huge breaths of smoke all night?

Twas last year in Scotland - they finally bring the ban in and then I had to move to England for another year of smoke! :S I don't get out much though, so it's usually ok. But it'll just be a hassle at the moment due to mystery illness. :huh:

(P.S. any doctors out there want to have a guessing game? :P)

isn't it up to SM whether the party is or not? when is it smoke-free in England? xx

The 20-something-th of July someone told me

No, it's usually up to the venue.

And I thought it came in on the 1st July that it all became smoke free.....

Hey, having a massive debate with myself about which day to go. Can only do 1 day as have to revise for my final uni exams! Missed out on james last time when arrived at 9 on the sun, (gutted) so really really wana see him this time. Im thinkin Sat or Mon. Any advise on a choice would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for being stupid and indecisive! :whistling:

Sooz

• Showmasters Admin

You're definitely better off with Monday.

Last time James was there he had an open queue Monday afternoon.

I agree, agree, agree. Monday is the day to go for James.

Just like everyone survived for years before :huh:

it's only cause I said we Welsh have recently been enjoying the benefits of the smoking ban and you English lot are so damn slow!!!! :whistling: my asthmatic lungs have happilly become accustomed to not breathing in second-hand smoke :YAHOO: but yes, as I said, if it will be a smoking venue as Jola has said then we will just get through the night like we used to before April 2nd :dance:

surfy sah xx

Possibly a silly question but I plan on being there before 8am tomorrow (Sat) and was just wondering which entrance to the shopping centre we're supposed to queue at. Don't want to spend ages wandering around trying to find it. LOL