HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

RainbowDisney

:uhoh: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :smile:

Haven't been around for ages, but needed to come here for this!

I'm a poo and forgot about this 'til today so something wonderful and belated will be on its way to you...or I could just give it to ya this weekend? You going?

Actually, that's just reminded me of a text you sent me and I didn't reply. EEK! I'm doing it now...

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to my pickle :D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wub: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :P

Haven't been around for ages, but needed to come here for this!

I'm a poo and forgot about this 'til today so something wonderful and belated will be on its way to you...or I could just give it to ya this weekend? You going?

Actually, that's just reminded me of a text you sent me and I didn't reply. EEK! I'm doing it now...

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to my pickle :(:D:wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooo sounds interesting Gherkin hehehe, you have to give me your address of your new house by the way. I still have to send you that song, hmmm I'll see if I can do it now, I presume you can accept mp3 type tracks, you better had. What I'm sending you is a rather funky version of some music from POTC, I love it!!

Anyways thanks for your texts, we'll have to try and stay in touch, I've kinda lost touch with everyone these days.

And a big thanks to everyone else for your birthday wishes. I might see you in MK on Saturday evening although I won't be attending any events. I'm off to see that new world trade centre film and have some dinner. so if you do happen to see me in Xscape, feel free to come and say hi.