OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

Name- Becky

Age - 21

Live - Wirral/Liverpool

I have just finished university were I studied Journalism.

So far I have been to ET1, ET2, Twi Proms, ET3, LFCC

Films - Twi/NM, Thirteen, Across the Universe, Almost Famous, Closer, Advent Children, The Notorious Bettie Page, Hero,

Music - Evanescence, John Butler Trio, Natty, Funeral For a Friend, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Counting Crows, Lacuna Coil, Stone Sour....

TV - Heroes, Buffy, Gossip Girl, Supernatural

Books - Twilight saga, the Tales of the Otori trilogy and Shanghai Baby.

myspace - www.myspace.com/x_forever_fallen_x

Facebook - www.facebook.com/LaTuaCantanteXX

n1067501203_363098_5330351.jpg

S7300511.jpg

S7300528.jpg

Edited by foreverbella

*sneaks in like a ninja*

POKE!!!

*ahem*

I mean, um, hi. I'm PsnowConeLawliet, real name Sophie. I'm EdwardDiggory's sister, *making me* Shelley_Bella's cousin and Kyle Beech's buddy from college!! So yeah, I'm already known before I've even introduced myself - wahey. :blush:

So yeah. I am 18 - MY BIRTHDAY'S NEXT WEEK!! - and as you may already know I'm going to LFCC with Sarey (EdwardDiggory).

There's not much to say about me except I'm a slightly insane professional fanfiction author and damn proud. :dance:

And beware of innuendo!!:blink:

And And And some of the vitals:

Listens to: The Rasmus, Cinema Bizarre, Within Temptation, SpeedTheory, Madina Lake, Savage Garden, Michael Jackson, Bullet For My Valentine, Detroit Metal City, Black Light Burns... that kinda shizzle.

Reads: MANGA!!! Like Death Note, Detroit Metal City, NANA, Loveless, Gravitation, Bleach, Excel Saga, Battle Royale... otherwise, Twilight, Arthur and the Invisibles, and not much else.

Watches: Anime! Like most of the above named manga, including Kenichi. :) TV-wise, Red Dwarf, Being Human, EastEnders, but not much else. Film-wise, then Death Note, Battle Royale, Detroit Metal City, Twilight, Harry Potter, Arthur and the Invisibles... I'm not really a film person tbf.

General likes: Sudoku, Wordsearches, cracking bad jokes, rambling at people, BUBBLES!!

Additional: Here's a few pics of moi (and EdwardDiggory) - Sorry but you'll have to click the linkies, as I cba to look through my Photobucket:

http://psymonstarkisgod.uboot.com/gallery/piccies-of-moi-/16

http://psymonstarkisgod.uboot.com/gallery/piccies-of-moi-/18

http://psymonstarkisgod.uboot.com/gallery/piccies-of-moi-/37

Ohhhhhhh, dear God. This has turned into an essay. SORRY!! I've been hyper and fangirling over Wesley Davies. :) BYYEE!!!

PsnowConeLawliet <3

xxxx

Edited by PsnowConeLawliet

*sneaks in like a ninja*

POKE!!!

*ahem*

I mean, um, hi. I'm PsnowConeLawliet, real name Sophie. I'm EdwardDiggory's sister, *making me* Shelley_Bella's cousin and Kyle Beech's buddy from college!! So yeah, I'm already known before I've even introduced myself - wahey. :(

Im known :dance: LOL hey sophie :unsure:

*sneaks in like a ninja*

POKE!!!

*ahem*

I mean, um, hi. I'm PsnowConeLawliet, real name Sophie. I'm EdwardDiggory's sister, *making me* Shelley_Bella's cousin and Kyle Beech's buddy from college!! So yeah, I'm already known before I've even introduced myself - wahey. :thumbup:

Im known :o LOL hey sophie :D

Of course you're known!! :P How's it snowin, man? :P

Hi im Paul or you can call me Grindelwald.

Im 25 and im a big fan of Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, some Horror's.

I go to the Manchester. Milton Keynes. Birmingham. London. Coventry. and Glasgow Convention's and hoping to go to the new Muggle Mayhem Convention.

Edited by Grindelwald

Hello ;)

I'm Lesley, I'm 17 and I live in Hemel. I currently study Animal Management in college.

My faviourate movies include, Twilight, Donnie Darko, The Breakfast Club, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Hook, Harry Potter ect.

I like to watch Supernatural, The Mighty Boosh, The Inbetweeners, CSI, Buffy, Angel, Family Guy, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, Heroes ect.

I'll pretty much listen to any type of music

I'm going Eternal Twilight 2 & LFCC, so say Hi if you see me :D

I like to Change my hair colour a lot, but here I am

69f41c.jpg

Hi, I probably should have posted in here first but I got distracted by the LFCC thread after the fantastic time I had yesterday! :(

Hmm... a little bit about me. Well, I'm 20 and from Nottingham but I go to the University of York and study Maths and Finance :geek: I am a bit of a technophile and I am always on the look out for new gadgets and PC hardware... well as much as a student's budget will allow :P

My favourite TV shows:

• Star Trek
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Firefly
  • Hereos
  • Stargate SG-1
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • etc.

Here is a photo of me looking all cool, and not at all geeky, with R2-D2 from yesterday

dsc00020i.jpg

So yeah, that's about it from me. I hope to see you around the fora and possibly at up coming conventions :)

Edited by Aelred

Hey everyone~

I really wish I had joined the forum and introduced myself before CM15 & LFCC09, 'cause none of my friends are into this sort of thing, so I end up going alone :( Anyway,

I'm Aleks, I'm from Cambridge...

I'm 21 and I do Japanese at SOAS... But I'm actually more of a Hardcore Trekkie XD; I actually spent the day after my 21st birthday queueing at CM14 xD; ...And yet it was the best birthday ever, cause I got to meet Leonard Nimoy ^^

Uhm, yes... I'm a bit random... I do Japanese but while I enjoy quite a few manga and anime titles (Bleach!!), I'm more into Star Trek, as well as Battlestar Galactica, Stargate (SG-1&Atlantis), Doctor Who, as well as Star Wars etc. But then I also like Harry Potter and LOTR XD; ...and CSI, House etc

So yes, I'm a bit strange that way, or easily entertained :/

And then I also love dance and graphics & web design and playing computer games ._.; Yeah, a bit random~

My only recent photo is actually from LFCC09, and it's a photoshoot one, cause I was alone and didn't have anyone for photo-taking purposes ._.

minimeandmshanks.jpg

My face looks weird cause in my head I was all "OMG HE'S CRUSHING MY NECK(ANDILOVEIT)" and the next second "thank you, next" T____T d'oh!

So yes... I hope that come the next event, I'll be able to at least recognise people and not feel so alone next time :/ The experience is so much better with company, I think :3

Edited by Sakuraso

Hi! :WAVE: I've actually been coming to Showmaster events since Collectormania 3, but the LFCC was the first one I actually had a stall at. I was running the BJD stall with a friend of mine (the dolly stall :D ).

Anywho's- I had a really good time getting to meet so many lovely people who all seem so passionate about film/manga/stuff and I hope that Showmasters will want us back for future events :D

Absynthe x

Been lurking on the forum for a while but after this years LFACC thought i'd sign up.

I'm Leigh, 33 from Essex, This years LFACC and last years have been my only two cons so far but i plan on attending more. I'm a huge fan of Drew Barrymore and Johnny Depp. I have an Edward Scissorhands Tattoo on my arm, actually i have a lot of tattoos.

Music wise I love my rock especially Motley Crue as you might notice from my name, also have a lot of love for AFI, cant think what else to say at the moment bt heres a pic of me.

th2-1.jpg

I'm pretty terrible at 'introducing' myself, but being as I've been lurking around the boards for a while now, I too thought I'd sign up!

I'm Carrie. I'm 26 and I live in Chesterfield. I'm currently working/studying to be a Veterinary Nurse, but when that's not consuming most if not all of my spare time, I can usually be found at gigs and music festivals, indulging in a good film, or trying (and failing quite miserably!) to study Mandarin Chinese. LFCC was my first convention.

4564_107365753082_575943082_2877969_946864_n.jpg

Hi Everyone

I'm Simon, I'm 24 and from Southampton. I've been going to LFCC and Collectormania MK for a good few years now and regularly read the forum but only post when I feel I have something tangible to contribute (so tell me to get lost now then.) :P

I love LOST, 24, Chuck, The Mentalist, Heroes, Lie to Me....etc, etc. My collection of autographs surrounds my room (I will be posting an album of my stuff at some point on my Facebook profile if you wanna check it out).

I've just gone to LFCC 09 and now sad :-( (not due to the event but now that I'm back at work. lol). I didn't really say hi to anyone there as a bit unsure if people would want to say hi to me but recognised several people from the forum - hope you all had a good time!

Anyway, feel free to add me on Facebook/Twitter/MSN (details in profile/signature) and if you're going to Collectormania London, say hi or I'll make sure I say hi to you (as long as confidence is not hiding back here in Southampton ;) )

P.S. This is me http://twitpic.com/6v5zn although I try not to have curly hair - it makes me look silly I think!

i'm new to forums and cons and stuff so be kind aha :)

i'm jay, i'm 16, i live in surrey and have just left school and am going to college in september to study art and design :)

i love all things animal and wanted to study animal care but there was no college close enough to me :(

ive never been to a con before but have been interested in them for a while and lurking on forums aha ;)

i have no friends that are interested in that kind of stuff so i would like to make some :)

hmm some of my fav films include: stardust, the lost boys (even the 2nd one how embarrassing), underworld trilogy, how to lose a guy in 10 days, mean girls, hot fuzz, all harry potters, date movie, twilight, shaun of the dead, LOTR trilogy and loadss more, i have too many dvds :)

fav books for me would have to be angels and demons, the da vinci code, deception point, digital fortress, the saga of darren shan, the demontata, twilight series, harry potter books, maximum ride series and urm quite a few more :)

i like pretty much all genres of music with a few exceptions but my favs would have to be a day to remember, paramore, youmeatsix, taylor swift, katy perry, atreyu etc.. :)

and FINALYY tv favs are the inbetweeners, LOST, hollyoaks, skins, TRUE BLOOD!♥, ANTM, charmed, 8 out of 10 cats, the simpsons, buffy, angel and i do quite like a bit of stargate actually aha

sorry if that's a tad long :)

• 2 weeks later...

HI

I am Gary i am 35 years old married for 12 years and got 4 boys my hobbies are film conventions and me and my two eldest sons have attend all the collectamanias and london film and comic con in the past year dateing back from 2008 london film and comic con when we first herd about these events. I am and have allways been a massive sci fi fan and love starwars and star trek.My eldest sons are allso big fans of sci fi and money is really no object just to see the faces of my lads when thay meet stars which thay have seen on there films thay love this is priceless and this is why we go to these conventions and will contiue to turn up for them my emailaddress is gary.baker@hotmail.co.uk

For some inexplicable reason, I've been a member of the forum since April 2007 yet haven't divulged much of my personal life - until now!

My name's Ciaran. I'm 18, and I'm from Nottingham.

My ambition in life is to become an actor. I have wanted to act since the age of six. My family noticed how easily I remembered the dialogue of films, amazing (and often annoying) them by repeating everything that was said, word for word, just before the actor spoke.

I've been attending conventions since 2004, and to put it bluntly, I'm absolutely obsessed with them. I love meeting famous people and obtaining their autographs.

To find out more, you are welcome to visit my website: http://www.ciaranbrown.com/

I've recently been priviliged to meet the renowned author, Alan Sillitoe, on three occasions. Like myself, he was also born in Nottingham. I'm passionate about the film, Saturday Night and Sunday Morning, and, suprise suprise, I know the whole dialogue verbatim. I love the character of Arthur Seaton and would love the chance to play him in a remake of the film. Alan Sillitoe has tried unsuccessfully to persuade the film industry to consider this, but hopefully this could change when they realise that there is another young Arthur Seaton in Nottingham. A remake of the film could inspire a younger generation to read Alan's brilliant books. I'm currently visiting many Nottingham locations to show how much the city has changed since the original film was made in 1960. I will have a website page up and running on this subject ASAP.

I'm a true film buff, and unusually for someone my age, I love classic films. My favourite is The Wicker Man and for my birthday this year, my family commissioned a painting of Christopher Lee as Lord Summerisle. Since Christopher Lee does very little signing these days, I am prepared to pay a large sum to have him sign the considrable amount of collectables I have.

thewickermanpaintinggi7.jpg

As some of you may already be aware, I'm passionate about World War II. My grandad, who very sadly passed away at Christmas 2006, was a Lancaster Bomber Pilot.

fltsgtmorrissd6.jpg

I'm immensly proud of my grandad's actions during the war. Please have a look at the pages submitted by my grandad, Flt. Sgt. Morris, on The People's War website. The links are below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/stories/43/a8850143.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/stories/39/a8850639.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/stories/13/a8850413.shtml

Below are some pictures of myself:

me1uk8.jpg

11 months old.

me3nl3.jpg

Age 5, with Colin Baker.

me4mf6.jpg

In my school uniform.

If you see me at a convention, please stop by and say hello.

All the best,

Ciaran aka Kiwi 7.

Love the Wicker Man Poster. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, my name is Rob, im 27, 6ft6 tall, large and shy, big doctor who fan (classic and new)

just noticed this thread after posting a bit since I joined in july. LFCC 09 was my first event, for many years ive perused through or past collectormania in mk shopping centre, not really stopping or activly looking to conventions for a few reasons, mainly cost and crowds. but my new job at the earls court exhibition centre put in a position to experience a con full on and im hooked.

my favorite movie is robinhood prince of thieves

my favorite song is everything i do i do it for you by bryan adams

I think empire is the best star wars movie though as a kid i rented return of the jedi every friday to the point my mum thought i was ill and said i could rent an 18 any movie i wanted as long as I stopped with return of the jedi lol, however as Ive aged empire has taken the top spot.

I think fellowship is the best of the lotr films.

i thought the exorcist was rubbish

my fav doctor is pat

i have quite a varied taste, for example some of my fav tv shows are dawsons creek, only fools and horses, sharpe, star trek, 24, battlestar, rosanne, firefly, sg1, friends, coupling, mock the week, new tricks

some of my fav movies are, the rock, cassablanca, titanic, legends of the fall, cool runnings, forrest gump, screamers, lion king, toy story, ace ventura, jfk, the bodyguard, serendipity , armegedden, tombstone, in love and war

i love celine dion, bon jovi, beyonce, oasis, bob marley

i could go on all day lol in all the above categories lol

i love cats

I hate olives

im terrified of snakes

im single and looking.

Rob

n726573202_2390476_4442062.jpg

5775_125741853202_726573202_3161-3.jpg

5775_125089133202_726573202_3146-5.jpg

n726573202_989470_2712.jpg

n726573202_1159875_6273.jpg

hi there, my name is jennifer and I'm 23. I live near durham city.

I'm really into Doctor who and torchwood, supernatural and firefly, I count those as my favourite tv shows. I work in a call centre trying to save up to go back to uni to do my masters in history

here's the most recent photo of me (i'm the one dressed as an angel with the long hair) even though that was in may and i now have short hair

metina2.jpg

hi there, my name is jennifer and I'm 23. I live near durham city.

I'm really into Doctor who and torchwood, supernatural and firefly, I count those as my favourite tv shows. I work in a call centre trying to save up to go back to uni to do my masters in history

here's the most recent photo of me (i'm the one dressed as an angel with the long hair) even though that was in may and i now have short hair

metina2.jpg

HI iam gary welcome glad you like doctor who and tourchwood me and my boys too ope to see you at the london collectamania my email adress is gary.baker@hotmail.co.uk

Hi all, my name is Rob, im 27, 6ft6 tall, large and shy, big doctor who fan (classic and new)

just noticed this thread after posting a bit since I joined in july. LFCC 09 was my first event, for many years ive perused through or past collectormania in mk shopping centre, not really stopping or activly looking to conventions for a few reasons, mainly cost and crowds. but my new job at the earls court exhibition centre put in a position to experience a con full on and im hooked.

my favorite movie is robinhood prince of thieves

my favorite song is everything i do i do it for you by bryan adams

I think empire is the best star wars movie though as a kid i rented return of the jedi every friday to the point my mum thought i was ill and said i could rent an 18 any movie i wanted as long as I stopped with return of the jedi lol, however as Ive aged empire has taken the top spot.

I think fellowship is the best of the lotr films.

i thought the exorcist was rubbish

my fav doctor is pat

i have quite a varied taste, for example some of my fav tv shows are dawsons creek, only fools and horses, sharpe, star trek, 24, battlestar, rosanne, firefly, sg1, friends, coupling, mock the week, new tricks

some of my fav movies are, the rock, cassablanca, titanic, legends of the fall, cool runnings, forrest gump, screamers, lion king, toy story, ace ventura, jfk, the bodyguard, serendipity , armegedden, tombstone, in love and war

i love celine dion, bon jovi, beyonce, oasis, bob marley

i could go on all day lol in all the above categories lol

i love cats

I hate olives

im terrified of snakes

im single and looking.

Rob

n726573202_2390476_4442062.jpg

5775_125741853202_726573202_3161-3.jpg

5775_125089133202_726573202_3146-5.jpg

n726573202_989470_2712.jpg

n726573202_1159875_6273.jpg

well a lot to say hope to see you at the next collectamania i am gary like you i am new and i think i remember you from the lfcc hpe to see u there my email address is gary.baker@hotmail.co.uk

Hay guys 8D

Im Emi, I love twilight and other books. But i dont tend to read much. If i do its usually about vampires anyway.

Who dont love those fellas?

I also love to draw. Doodles mostly. with cute happy faces.

I animate and draw comics too. Drawing is my best hobby. And the twilight proms are going to be my first convention EVER! im very excited :]] So if you see me around dont be shy to greet me! id be more than happy to give anyone a hug xD

Im the one in the middle C:

4297_193915500602_574235602_6753997_1609136_n.jpg

Hay guys 8D

Im Emi, I love twilight and other books. But i dont tend to read much. If i do its usually about vampires anyway.

Who dont love those fellas?

I also love to draw. Doodles mostly. with cute happy faces.

I animate and draw comics too. Drawing is my best hobby. And the twilight proms are going to be my first convention EVER! im very excited :]] So if you see me around dont be shy to greet me! id be more than happy to give anyone a hug xD

Im the one in the middle C:

4297_193915500602_574235602_6753997_1609136_n.jpg

You know Sarah will kill you for posting a photo on here with her on it xD hehe! i'm on the right! :) xxx

:P timelord rob love your pics with my fave tom baker immeeting tom again september 10th at the stamp shop at the strand ive been along time fan

yer he was brilliant, im not into autographs much, cant really afford both an auto and photo shoot lol anyway, but i was watching tom sign and he was giving out jelly babies to everyone which i thought was amazing. he is a nice guy, spoke to me when i had my photo shoot, said it was a long time since he had to look upto anyone lol