Ring Con UK

• Showmasters Admin

Ring Con in Germany is world renowned, the best LoTR convention in Europe, with a huge reputation to live up to, with guests, parties, costume balls, live music, signings and photo ops all under the “Eye of Sauron’s†control, celebrating the LoTR trilogy in Middle Earth style. Now we’re teaming up with its German organisers to bring you Ring Con UK….

Lots more to come.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS is fantastic news... I was really struggling with the timing and money to do another show in Germany this year... so now I don't need to worry about it... It's going to be great!! wohooo - sooo excited!! xxx

woohoo no more getting stuck in frankfurt airport for 27 hours trying to get home from another show and missing billy singing :o This is the best news ive had all day (and its been a bad one!) so thank you so so much B)

One request though....can you make sure you get them to bring the german mead!!!!!!! I got so drunk on it last year.

And for anyone who hasn't been...YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING TIL YOU'VE SEEN another show!

what's that town that supposed to be geographically slap-bang dead centre in the middle of the UK?

it should be held there.

like,middle england!

Your aware that Milton Keynes, is the furthest point from the sea in any direction, thus making it middle England B):o

A

It would make a pretty good venue with having the hotels near by. won't quite be the same as Fulda but it was never going to be. The hotel esperanto has its own mini arena which is amazing, it'd only been open 4 weeks when we went last year

Edited by Aragorns_Princess