Thank you to all the crew

Tigerlily_Bramble

What can I say, you are the ultimate crew.

From the guys who turned up early Wednesday to set up

to those who worked 12 hour shifts with smiles on their faces over the 4 days

to, finally the hard core who stayed to the bitter end to pack and clear up.

Without you this event would not be the event that Collectormania has become famous for.

An event for the fans by the fans.

You are the best and it has been a pleasure to work along side of you

I salute you

Kate

Crew co-Ordinator

Overlord :poki: thanks Jas that title will haunt me forever

We should be thanking you Kate, for all your hard work, that yourself, Stuart, and all other pit bosses put into the event. To get us organised!

Was great working with you again, hopefully see you again at LFACC.

You Guys Rock!!!!

Hugs

Marina xxx

Thank You Everyone !!!!

Jason, Andrea, Stuart, Davey and Kate, the guests, the pit boss team and my fellow crew members, your all great and make the weekend worthwhile, amazing and a blast...................HERE'S TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!

:WINCE::WAVE:;):(

Andy x

A big thank you to you too Kate - and everyone else connected in any way shape or form to the show.

It was a fantastic weekend, with all my friends and so called family. Obviously people were very happy about it as i don't see that many complaints on the board.

Looking forward to the next one

You guys rock!

ally

Thank You Everyone !!!!

Jason, Andrea, Stuart, Davey and Kate, the guests, the pit boss team and my fellow crew members, your all great and make the weekend worthwhile, amazing and a blast...................HERE'S TO THE NEXT ONE!!!! 

:huh:  :poki:  ;)  :huh: 

Andy x

968526[/snapback]

Ditto what Andy says. Sorry still too tired to come up with anything sensible.

Donna

Thank You Everyone !!!!

:poki:  :huh:  :clap:  ;) 

Andy x

968526[/snapback]

Ditto what Andy says. Sorry still too tired to come up with anything sensible.

Donna

968596[/snapback]

Well that's a new reason for not coming up with anything sensible ;):huh:

thank you kate.

i dont think you realise how much of an amazing help you are sometimes.

as ever the event seems to have been a great success. thanks to all that made the weekend a memorable one.

cant wait to be crewing again.

=x=

Thank-you Kate, I had a great weekend... but I dont understand how your all on here so quickly, I have been too tird to even think about it really lol. I would like to extend my thanks to my various Masters:

Jason, Andrea, Davey, Stuart, Kate, Jola

Elvis, Steff, Ian, James

Sparx

Phil and James

The question is how did I fair as an apprentice :D I look forward to working with you all again... On a seperate note Steff I have your photos ready as and when you want them, email me. Ill give you a call if I havent heard from you by next week.

Sparx and Kate, I have written up the info about Operations, which is ready for you both to have a look at and make your adjustments. Obviously it is a first draft and I am still learning, but I think I have covered the main bulk of it. Ill give you a call to get your email addresses at the weekend.

Thank you everyone.. I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

A

Many thanks from me too Kate especially for the wonderful job of looking after Mr Singer on the Monday.. I was'nt a fan of his before but I so am now and I have you to thank for that

see you at the next on hopefull Debbie M