CAN WE ACTUALLY PUT PHOTOS ON THIS TIME

Crostini

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest of my photos from the weekend are up at http://pics.livejournal.com/crippsy_99/gallery/0002xdgk

969528[/snapback]

sorry i have resisted posing on here cause i don't want to show my photos cause i am oase beyond all meausre of obeasity

but can i just say how cute it is that you have the same expression on your face in each of these photos...awwww bless xxx

Edited by Too Tall

but can i just say how cute it is that you have the same expression on your face in each of these photos...awwww bless xxx

Thats about the best 'smile' I can get out of myself for pics lol, can tell how little I do it :D

Who cares what you look like, you should post some photos anyway :) Afterall, remember a lot of us on here are obese too!

sorry i have resisted posing on here cause i don't want to show my photos cause i am oase beyond all meausre of obeasity

Post your photos and share them with people, nobody cares what you look like.

Rest of my photos from the weekend are up at http://pics.livejournal.com/crippsy_99/gallery/0002xdgk

969528[/snapback]

969575[/snapback]

can i have your bank account?! haha

or not seeing as it's prob cleared out now :-)

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Guys can we please stop quoting posts with multiple photos in them. If you want to comment on one then great but quoting loads (like 6+) is just annoying to scroll past and causes people with dial up all kinds of problems.

Edited by Too Tall

can i have your bank account?! haha

or not seeing as it's prob cleared out now :-)

969794[/snapback]

No :blink:

Its so cleared out now its not even funny lol..I need every penny I can muster for LFCC as estimates say that's gonna be worse! :WAVE: