Guest Cancellations

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunatly due to extended filming of his latest film in Prague Lance Henriksen will no longer be available to attend Collectormania 9, Lance has been trying to haggle a day off with the production over the weekend to appear but unfortunatly this is not possible, Lance has expressed that he is looking forward to working with us at another show later this year.

Also due to filming commitments Verne Troyer will no longer be able to attend Collectormania 9 and has also expressed that he is looking forward to working with us at another event later in the year.

Unfortunatly Gerry Anderson will no longer be attending Collectormania 9 due to signing on for a brand new film, which will take up his time, but we wish Gerry luck on his new film and look forward to working with him at a future event.

Phil Fondacaro will also no longer be attending Collectormania 9 due to filming commitments.

We are sorry that there have been so many cancellations, but unfortunatly sometimes this happens with working actors, it is a great dissapointment to us aswell as you as we spend the whole year planning, and negotiationing with actors and agents for this show. We try to bring you the best selection of guests that we can, last night was a particullary bad night as all these cancellations came at once and doesnt leave us much time to replace them with similar calibre of actors. As usuall we are still working on replacing these guests, but it is very short notice now.

We appreciate your understanding and support on this matter.

Sincerly,

Showmasters.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cool, it's cool. I'm actually glad of the breathing space. SMs have a good record of re-securing cancelled guests (and re-re-securing them in some cases !!) so these guests will hopefully be at later shows.

There's just soooooo much for me this time, I'm actually glad I can leave some to another time.

Thanks for the update Showmasters.

A pity about the late cancellations, especially Lance, but these things happen. :wub:

I look forward to meeting Lance at a later convention.

Although I have to ask... any indication yet hem Clares' days will be?! :clap:

I'm disapointed but not too much. we were saying that it would probably happen (esp Lance) but these things do happen and they are completely out of anyones control. still will be a fantastic event... Coreymania here we come!

ohhhh, damn.

i reckon you should try and top up on the lost boys cast, and maybe some more elm strret cast too :)

962269[/snapback]

Yeah Bill winters & Jason Patric, even Star, Max or the Mum would be cool :D

ohhhh, damn.

i reckon you should try and top up on the lost boys cast, and maybe some more elm strret cast too :)

962269[/snapback]

Yeah Bill winters & Jason Patric, even Star, Max or the Mum would be cool :firedevil:

962330[/snapback]

oh well, thats me not coming......only wanted to see Lance and Vern :D

I'm gutted that Lance Henriksen can't make it - he was the only one I wanted to meet, and I was really looking forward to it :D

It would be great if he could reschedule for LFACC?

Edited by Spookie

that's a shame SM! :D good luck with guests! :P

not to be selfish but **thankfully** the ONLY guest I'm trekking up from Swansea and staying in MK for 4.5days to see is still going :P better not say who tis just incase... :headscratch:

surfy sah xx