Warwick Davies

sweetj_nomad

Just finished watching a Starwars documentary and the guy was on it, he seemed like a really decent guy...question is, has anyone on here met him and is he really as nice off screen as he is on the screen?

Im really quite intrigued as I want to meet him now :blush:

~J

oh good. it always makes for a better day when the guests are actually genuine nice people. good job the g-mex had nice guests cos it was my first ever time going to one and JohnRhysDavies was the best person to talk to ever. i want him back sometime soon i owe him a cd of my band's ;)

off out now to tescos to buy Willow on dvd as its £2.84 and i've never seen it, plus Warwick is in it :clap:

~J

if only more stars could be like warrick davis he know how to treat the fans and ive never seen him not smile , he even tried hard to get val kilmer to come out and sign at the last london show, i hope he does very well this show

god bless Warrick (the reading gremlin) Davis

Warwick is a top guy, met him loads of times, and never been disappointed.

Must be about ten years ago now when I first met him, and he signed a Wicket photo for about £3.

Times have changed, but Warwick has gone on to star in some great films, Harry Potter series, Hitchhiker's Guide, more Star Wars stuff etc.

Always worth stopping by for a friendly chat to see what he is up to , and always been very impressed with his approach to the fans.

warwick davis is the best guy on the curcuit at the moment

when i meet him in rotherham, i had just bought this from ebay

FILE0032.jpg

the gent who sold me it said it was donated by warwick to his daughters school for a local charity, the first thing when i saw him was 'do you recognise this poster?' and he totally did, he went on to tell me that his wife went around the guest at C3 to sign it, i asked him why he didn't sign and he said that he was too busy at the event to do so, so he said that he would sign it for...FREE! i said no i want to pay but he wouldn't have any of it

FILE0003.jpg

so there you go THATS what he is like