C9 Crew Confirmation Emails

Jola

Just to let you know these are in the process of being sent out...... finally!! :poki:

Everyone who has applied to work C9 should receive an email by the close of today, Sunday 9th April.

Will keep you updated!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got rejected AGAIN :'(

i feel so used.. i did so much work for gmex signed up for 40 anime forums to promote the guests.

what have i done to deserve 4 rejections in a row? surely no-one here hates me that much?

surely its my turn? i just wanna do one day :'( id do it for free and do any job i just wanna show i can do it

so we hear even if we haven't got it? because I haven't got an e-mail yet, but it may be because of AOL, right?

954581[/snapback]

Yes you get an email saying yes or no. I've nearly finished sending them and I don't have a problem with sending to AOL accounts.

Email me (addy in profile) to see if we actually have you down.

Yes, I become wiser as each day passes!!Be aware of that!! :dance::chair:

Annie.

953978[/snapback]

If only the same was true for Alex

954033[/snapback]

I just noticed this Yvie... :(

-------------

Got mine, :chair: thanks.. Rushed all the way home from London just to get it :chair:.. will see you all in 3wknds time :chair:

:chair:

:dance:

A

Edited by Alx

ALL CREW CONFIRMATIONS HAVE NOW BEEN SENT! :YAHOO:

If you haven't received an email from me saying a yay or a nay then please email me as soon as possible (email addy in profile).

I've already had a couple bounce back due to email accounts being defunct or out of action...... :YAHOO:

Now onto the hotel stuff........

I apprecite hearing one way or the other but I am a bit gutted to wait all this time just to be rejected :dance:

I didn't ask to be put up and I volunteered for all the days I know there's lots of people who want to crew but surely everyone should get one day? where as alot of people seem to have no days and others are working all or a few days :YAHOO: sorry but I'm gutted to be in MK for 4days not wanting to meet many guests and not crewing at all, spesh as I wasn't wanted for GMEX either :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx