C9 Crew Confirmation Emails

Jola

I didn't get one either way, so have just e-mailed you! :)

954644[/snapback]

That's because your AOL address has fatal errors and keeps bouncing back - I've tried from both my NTL and Hotmail address.

Is there another one I can use?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:pyth:  :uhoh:  :YAHOO:  :poki:

Got my E-mail, I'm crewing

954691[/snapback]

I heard you were sticking up for yourself this weekend. I'm so proud!!

Do you still need me to administer slaps or will you be okay on your own?

:pyth:  :uhoh:  :YAHOO:  :poki:

Got my E-mail, I'm crewing

954691[/snapback]

I heard you were sticking up for yourself this weekend. I'm so proud!!

Do you still need me to administer slaps or will you be okay on your own?

954695[/snapback]

Punishment has been served they are off the hook..............for now

i got rejected AGAIN :'(

i feel so used.. i did so much work for gmex signed up for 40 anime forums to promote the guests.

what have i done to deserve 4 rejections in a row? surely no-one here hates me that much?

surely its my turn? i just wanna do one day :'( id do it for free and do any job i just wanna show i can do it

954529[/snapback]

I apprecite hearing one way or the other but I am a bit gutted to wait all this time just to be rejected :uhoh:

I didn't ask to be put up and I volunteered for all the days I know there's lots of people who want to crew but surely everyone should get one day? where as alot of people seem to have no days and others are working all or a few days  :pyth:  sorry but I'm gutted to be in MK for 4days not wanting to meet many guests and not crewing at all, spesh as I wasn't wanted for GMEX either :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

954612[/snapback]

Showmaster's Loss... :poki:

Showmaster's Loss...  :YAHOO:

954701[/snapback]

Attitudes like that aren't going to change the situation or endear you to them for next time.

Chill out, at least you can have a lie in over the weekend :poki:

• Moderators

Too many people applying for not enough jobs unfortunately. If anyone has any real problems with being rejected, then I'd suggest emailing Stuart and perhaps asking why if you really want to know.

It's better to do a polite email regarding the situation than coming on the forum and posting something like " I feel so used". Like Yvie said, that won't do you any favours for next time.

Just a suggestion! :)

Showmaster's Loss...  :YAHOO:

954701[/snapback]

Attitudes like that aren't going to change the situation or endear you to them for next time.

Chill out, at least you can have a lie in over the weekend :angry:

954704[/snapback]

Attitudes are something little people have. Disappointment is real. And I don't need to endear myself to them in future... I just won't bother setting myself up for disappointment... I don't need it, and it'll only ruin every event!! And at the end of the day, it is showmaster's loss that they can't have everyone that volunteers - don't read into things I say... I'm more forward than that!

don't read into things I say... I'm more forward than that!

954717[/snapback]

My apologies, it must have been the very blatant angry face smilie that lead me to the wrong conclusion :YAHOO:

I'm still waiting to find out if little orphan AnnieHarbuckle got one or not. 

If she wasn't asked to crew I'll feel awful for winding her up  :YAHOO:

954687[/snapback]

Hey Yive!

Nope,didn't get picked this time but no worries!! I'm just happy to have had the chance to apply and,you never know,next time might be my time!! I'll still be there at CM9 with bells on!! Hee hee!! I was going to stay from Friday till Monday but I think I'll go home on the Sunday instead now and save a bit of money. Marina has invited me out on the Friday night so I'm going to come and meet you all. Hope that's ok!!

Can't wait!

Thanks for letting me know anyway Jola.

Annie. :angry: (a.k.a Little Orphan AnnieHarbuckle Hee hee!!)

Marina has invited me out on the Friday night so I'm going to come and meet you all. Hope that's ok!!

954761[/snapback]

I'm so sorry you didn't get picked (but at least you're being gracious about it) and of course it's okay to come out, you numpty!

I'm crewing all four days, so I'm feeling a tad guilty about winding you up about it for the last few weeks :dance: I don't do guilt for long, so I'll probably be over it by tomorrow ;)

I'm gonna call you Little Orphan Annie (LOA) from now on. I'm quite easy to spot at the meets, just look for the loud one with stoopidly long red hair and that'll be me, but if I'm talking to a hot bloke, back off and don't cramp my style ^_^

Doormen were my Manchester speciality, lol :D

• Moderators

I bet it's because they don't seem to be having a party this time ;) If there was one, they'd obviously hire you to perform!

:dance:

Actually maybe they saw your pic on MySpace and decided you were a lil toooo loopy ^_^:D

Marina has invited me out on the Friday night so I'm going to come and meet you all. Hope that's ok!!

954761[/snapback]

I'm so sorry you didn't get picked (but at least you're being gracious about it) and of course it's okay to come out, you numpty!

I'm crewing all four days, so I'm feeling a tad guilty about winding you up about it for the last few weeks ^_^ I don't do guilt for long, so I'll probably be over it by tomorrow ;)

I'm gonna call you Little Orphan Annie (LOA) from now on. I'm quite easy to spot at the meets, just look for the loud one with stoopidly long red hair and that'll be me, but if I'm talking to a hot bloke, back off and don't cramp my style :D

Doormen were my Manchester speciality, lol :D

954778[/snapback]

Don't feel guilty! T'was only a bit of fun!! :( Can't wait to come out to meet you all! We can have lots of drinks ;) and boogy on down :( YAY!! (Love the new emoticons...could play with them all day!)

I'm loving the nickname. I've had a few in my time, the latest one being Annabellapumpinella given to me by one of my mates at uni! (It's a long drunken story!)

Oh,by the way,if you're talking to a hot bloke please could you ask if he's got any hot friends for the cute little orphan?!?! :dance:

Annie.

Edited by AnnieHarbuckle

I bet it's because they don't seem to be having a party this time :( If there was one, they'd obviously hire you to perform!

:dance:

Actually maybe they saw your pic on MySpace and decided you were a lil toooo loopy  ^_^  :D

954782[/snapback]

Ha ha ha! That was the picture I sent with my application form!! Maybe that is the reason why?!?! *ponders* Maybe I should calm my crazy ways?!?!

I'd love to perform at a Showmasters Party! I am an excellent singer you know!! ;)

Annie.

Simon, Sah and anyone else rejected who's a bit dejected at the mo,

On behalf of Jola, Stuart and the Showmasters crew. I think it's fair to say that they have to be fair to everyone.

I've been turned down for events before, and yes it's a let down, but you only have to imagine half of the requests they get for people to crew.

They have a reputation to uphold and people who have crewed diligently in the past are known and trusted, they will remeber this and use it to their advantage where they can.

Almost every event they try to get some new people in to Crew, and they're lucky. But it's not everyones luck all the time unfortunately.

At least they are now getting speedier with their replies and you have more time to change your arrangements to fit so you can see your friends and not have to spend too much money because you're not crewing.

I'm sure it's nothing personal, but these things have to happen for the Showmasters shows to go ahead,

Phi xxx