Latest Guest Announcement: Elijah Wood

showmasters

OMG!! This has dragged me out of Forum hibernation!!!

*rattles pennies in Darth Vader moneybox - sounds empty - eek*

Hmmm.... what can I sell? LMAO!! Does anybody want to buy a Vamps?

941545[/snapback]

I am over the age of 18 now so you can't sell me. Lee on the other hand might though.

943180[/snapback]

Please tell your husband to change his name lol!! It keeps confusing me ;);)

943749[/snapback]

He's been called Lee longer than you have, you change your name :P

oh and.........ELIJAH YAY :jason:

Edited by rain

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would have signed my flipper press pack for me, but as I was asking him if he would mind signing it - this scary PR lady shouted 'only one per person' and I was like, 'oh no, i wasn't asking for more than one, I was just checking with elijah that it was okay' and then Elijah said anything was fine, and I got confused and handed him my Eternal Sunshine photo! LOL

[

quote=bonogirl81,Mar 20 2006, 07:14 PM]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/neilsimons/06.jpg

id love elijah to sign a picture like this. SHOWMASTERS or anyone that met him before have any idea what pics he'll have?

cheer x

942334[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure Elijah would sign that pic for you neil_silla. In fact, I think he'll sign anything.. I'm sure he's signed Flipper and Huck Finn for friends before..

Jo.

942393[/snapback]

Now THAT sounds like a good plan! Theoden! x

OMG!! This has dragged me out of Forum hibernation!!!

*rattles pennies in Darth Vader moneybox - sounds empty - eek*

Hmmm.... what can I sell? LMAO!! Does anybody want to buy a Vamps?

941545[/snapback]

You better be there...and try and stay for the parteeee too! We can headbang again lol :firedevil:

941738[/snapback]

I am really glad u are back with us theodon (after the dying above! LOL)

941742[/snapback]

Haha, I thought I better at least stay alive until AFTER I meet him :lol:

942593[/snapback]

ok so I totally missed this, don't ask me how but I did! and my bad luck prevails, I can't go :lol: *wails* I'll never get holiday in July. Unless I quit my job....  :huh: at this rate I will never get to meet him! :unsure:

942795[/snapback]

Throw a sickie Nell, you cannot miss out on him again!

We promise we won't tell anyone!!!

ok so I totally missed this, don't ask me how but I did! and my bad luck prevails, I can't go :wub: *wails* I'll never get holiday in July. Unless I quit my job....  :D at this rate I will never get to meet him! :D

942795[/snapback]

QUIT YOUR JOB NELLLLLL!! There's no other way!! And he is totally more important!! ;)

I squealed with joy when I read this.

I haven't met him before, and I really hope I DO get the chance this time, although I do know he is going to be extremely busy I'll cross my fingers and hope there are some VT's left by the time I get there.

It will also be my first LFACC, so I'm off to check TT's FAQ's :angry:

hahaha NyHob, Fliss... I've been thinking about that actually!! I'm gunna at least try and book it off but our evil manager has taken the holiday book off the colleague who used to do it and she won't let anyone look at it!! she takes it home with her! seriously! so I don't know if there are holiday slots or not! I can do shift swap tho and I will promise whatever it takes to get the holiday off! failing that, I've been needing a kick up the bum to go out and get a better job, what better kick than from Elijah!!? (do you kick? do you kick balls!? lol) anyway, you are so right, I CANNOT miss out on this again! mind you, if I actually do manage to get it off, theres the small matter of getting to Lundinium and finding a place to stay... :( gah!!:WAVE:

the more I think about this the more I wanna go!!!!!! *pouts* *ponders* *whilst pouting* lol

UPDATE!! I am halfway there! Thanks to Billybird I might have somewhere to stay and although it means being very ill I can get the megabus over to Lundinium (Nell + coaches =:WAVE: ) I just have to get the time off work! *que mission impossible theme*

(I was gunna add a "this post will self destruct in 10 seconds" joke but that would have been crap lol :WAVE::WAVE: )

um, why did this thing change l o n d o n to Lundinium??

Edited by Nell

Hey guess what... I was initially defeatest and didn't even attempt to get holiday in July, but then I figured I might aswell try..... and.... I BOOKED IT OOOOFFFFF!!!!! :chair::chair:

Got me authorisation slips back this morning and could barely contain my shock/glee! I don't care what I have to do now, I am going to be there!!!

I have to say tho, if something goes wrong again I will totally give up! and I will tell you summat else, no bugger is gunna push me through the queue this time!!!! :chair::chair::chair::chair::wub::chair::unsure::frankie:

oh yesssssss!!! God ive waited a long time to meet him!!! ohhh yesssss oh yesssss

Thank You showmasters!! please let him sign more than 1 item per guest and also alowed photos.!!!!!

Ohhh thank you showmasters!!!

958750[/snapback]

Good news is you can have 5 things signed per guest visit! :lol:

It will probably be £25.00 a signature.

Im sacrificing a couple of other showmasters events this year to attend LFCC in style. Gold pass, nice hotel etc......... and multiple signatures from Carrie, Elijah and Dreyfuss.

With more guests to come its looking tres good! Shaping up to be best event in Showmasters history........ fingers crossed for more decent guests. B)

I've actually got round to renting out LOTR to watch as I want to meet Elijah when I go to this so thought it only fair that I actually watch something he's been in :P I had meant to watch it anyway, I've so far watched the 1st and a bit of the 2nd and I'm ashamed I didn't watch it earlier.^_^:P:lol:

Btw is it likely Elijah will be signing both days?

Edited by secretsinside

Nooooooo! what are you trying to do to me Jason ! do you not remember C4

lots of screaming girls, lots and lots, the screaming ,do you not remember the screaming???.

I have only just managed to purge the ordeal from my memory.

Right I'll put in my order of vallium now. Waterboy, Jola, I will need huge, vast quantities of coffee, warn Costa.

Release the hounds of hell ( screaming fans) on my mark

Let the battle begin !!!!

sob!

Right I'll put in my order of vallium now. Waterboy, Jola, I will need huge, vast quantities of coffee, warn Costa.

960949[/snapback]

That'll make two of us.... :WAVE:

Shall I order the intravenous drips now????? :dance:

960949[/snapback]

That'll make two of us.... :o

Shall I order the intravenous drips now????? :(

963272[/snapback]

You love it! Kate thrives on pressure and Jola only needs a tiny excuse to get hopped up on caffeine :P