Who do you want to see again from LOTR at LFCC?

showmasters

If you could bring back 1 guest from LOTR who's been to a Showmasters event before, who would you ask for?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. If you could bring back 1 guest from LOTR who's been to a Showmasters event before, who would you ask for?

• Sala Baker - Sauron
    • Billy Boyd - Pippin
    • John Rhys Davies - Gimli
    • Andy Serkis - Gollum
    • Sean Astin - Sam Gamgee
    • Lawrence Makoare - Lurtz
    • Elijah Wood - Frodo Baggins
    • Craig Parker - Haldir
    • Harry Sinclair - Isildur
    • Dominic Monaghan - Merry
    • Bernard Hill - Theoden
    • Brad Dourif - Grima Wormtongue

I wouldnt say no to Dr Who guests as well, they will always be welcome as its my fave show! Camille Coduri would be good, but if John Barrowman isnt busy with Torchwood at that time, then id like him as much as the main LOTR people!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxy likes Dr Who  :(  :D

more than LOTR as she met her lover at a Dr Who con  :angry:  :lol:  :lol:

jason :rolleyes:

938589[/snapback]

:o

Hey you cheekypants! So this is what happens when I go 'off-board' for an evening, get cheek to come back to, ooh :pyth:

*pokes* :P

LOTR's still my first love in fact master J, more the merrier, can't get enough, bring them all I say! No fair to choose between the guests we've had as they're all lovely in different ways but since you made me......... Elijah! :D .........& Dom.......wouldn't say no to anyone we haven't had..............& noo Mr B :blink:

Dominic please because Lost rocks! :P

and I'm not totally biased as I didn't get to meet Elijah at C4 :P

it just seems, from your list Jason, that everyone else from the "Fellowship"/main cast has been to a SM event more than once and you just brought us JRD and Andy Serkis at GMEX and last year we had Sean Astin again at C7 so bring back other peeps! :P

I just think, even though with Elijah satisfying all the horror/Sin City fans as well as the fangirls and LotR fans that Dominic would have more to chat about as Lost is a huge cult hit! :headscratch: also alot of people will probably be meeting Elijah later in the year in Germany and will have paid alot of money to do so... :lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-thanks to Zimbing for linking me here, wouldn't *****. have spotted it without you :D

Hi vamps

hope you are well i have not seen you on here alot good to see your around

see you soon i hope at c9

jason  xx :D

938781[/snapback]

Yes Jason, i'll be there, going to be dragged around all the star wars stalls, so please provide something for me to eyeball at.

Not sure yet if I'm staying for the party will have to wait and see.

hope your doing well and looking after Andrea, byt the way where on earth is Mark I've not seen him around for bloody months, is he still alive? Has his cat attacked him?

Vamps

xxx

I voted for Brad Dourif, cause he seems quite rare for signings(well i've never met him anyway!)  and ive always thought he was an incredible actor in everything ive seen him in!

BUT.....please take note of my other wants! As voting for just one very difficult there!

Dom and Elijah are very much on par with Brad for me, willy Billy Boyd closely after.

938168[/snapback]

Also Brad ! Good Alien guest as well ! Elijah is too obvious and unlikely, and Dom will almost certainly turn up eventually because of that show on the island.....

I voted for Brad Dourif, cause he Elijah is too obvious and unlikely, and Dom will almost certainly turn up eventually because of that show on the island.....

939175[/snapback]

Elijah isn't too unlikely:)

I'd be happy with any of the guys, especially Sean, Andy, Dom and Elijah.

Oh I would like Dom please as I really need that little hobbit's autograph to complete a HUGE collection of Lord Of the Rings. Plus he'll go nicely with the Lost collection that is itsy bitsy teeny weeny at the moment!

Elijah is great but a lot of people are meeting him elsewhere so I'd like a "unique" guest as such.

Anyway, if Dom came then perhaps Billy would (again) it's not the same without him LMAO!

Me x :wub:

well this sis just too obvious for people who know me. ELIJAH WOOD AKA FRODO. he has to so many people were dissapointed from not meeting him and this will entitle us to have another chance. now i am more experience in timing with whom i meet so yeah plz give us fans a chance. we lurvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee im alot :wub::lol::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: mayb too much lol. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz *on knees*

Oh and no to the Doctor Who thing - get people from Lost or Prison Break instead, they'll do good business

Agreed - Lost or Prison Break people would be brilliant! :wub:

I voted for Dom Monaghan.. he was certainly very popular when he and Elijah went to an earlier C'mania... I'd love to meet him, as I didn't get the chance first time round and I'm sure he's gained a lot of fans since doing Lost.

Definately Billy!

He's a delight, and he's always popular, you would have loads of people wanting to see him again.

Dom would be great too.

I know it looks like interest may have waned, but I don't think this is really the case.

I for one haven't been in here very much recently simply because there hasn't been that much in the way of LOTR related things. Arranging more LOTR guests would I'm sure bring in another set of people.

I've really enjoyed many events in the past and would love to start coming again.

Thanks! :D ( sorry, couldn't resist, he's so cute! )