Unleash the whirlwind!

Stuart

Hi all

For everyone not using AOHell (the provider which eats Showmaster e-mails) you should be getting a crew e-mail in the next few minutes, assuming I have your correct e-mail address on file. For those of you using that other service, you should be getting the crew e-mail when a friend on the crew forwards a copy to you from their non-carnivorous account. Anyone who wants to crew but doesn't get an e-mail through, it means one of three things:

(i) we all hate you, but nobody bothered to mention it :D ; or, perhaps more likely

(ii) you also have a server which eats e-mails; or, most likely of all

(iii) I don't have a correct e-mail address on file.

Since (iii) is the most likely, drop me a line and I will make sure to add your correct e-mail to the list and send you a crew e-mail.

Best wishes to all (except of course the ones we all hate ^_^ )

Stuart

Edited by Stuart

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bounces* its soon yay :rolleyes: cant wait.. this is getting earlier and earlier but i dont care :blink: Cant wait now.. Love the message Stuart.. Good to know Im not hated (yet).. See yall soon..

A

• Showmasters Admin
*bounces* its soon yay :blink: cant wait.. this is getting earlier and earlier but i dont care ^_^ Cant wait now.. Love the message Stuart.. Good to know Im not hated

935207[/snapback]

Oh. :rolleyes:You got one. That wasn't meant to happen.

:D

*bounces* its soon yay :blink: cant wait.. this is getting earlier and earlier but i dont care ^_^ Cant wait now.. Love the message Stuart.. Good to know Im not hated

935207[/snapback]

Oh. :rolleyes:You got one. That wasn't meant to happen.

:D

935230[/snapback]

But I have been so flexible I have offered to work for like about 60 hrs that weekend

A